Movie Theme Songs Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Good point. I will do so. Do I have to delete the themes I have already downloaded that are insanely loud? Or will the plugin overwrite them?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You'll have to delete the theme in you lib, then delete them from your plugin download filters (go to your plugins and click on the movie theme songs plugin and you'll see a list there). Run a media lib scan just so emby knows the themes have been removed then run up the scheduled tasks again. That'll redownload those themes from before.

clarkss12

You'll have to delete the theme in you lib, then delete them from your plugin download filters (go to your plugins and click on the movie theme songs plugin and you'll see a list there). Run a media lib scan just so emby knows the themes have been removed then run up the scheduled tasks again. That'll redownload those themes from before.

I have no clue what you are talking about.

radeon

Here is my server log screen grab.

server log.jpg

Can you stop posting between the two threads please? That log screenshot doesn't help as it doesn't include the info about the activation status. Just search for the word theme and you'll find it.

miniliQuid

Any changes you make to your local library won't be uploaded of overwritten server side if a theme already exists however if you have added something that doesn't exist then it'll just upload those missing ones

Best news you could have given me, will heartily replace some and start adding ones that are missing in my library :D

• Like 1

November Sale!

Buy the Emby multipack licence for £8 (usually £10) and get the YTrailers plugin (usually £5) for FREE

Just head here: https://ballingtons.com/products/ and buy the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package for £8 and the YTrailers licence will be added to your purchase for free. 

(Please note the YTrailers plugin will be manually added and a licence sent separately once applied)

I finally got the chance to install YTrailers with Emby 4.0. But it seems like I only received a licence from the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package. I've backtraced my order and it was placed November 30 2018, so I should be entitled to the above offer.

Have I missed anything?

radeon

I finally got the chance to install YTrailers with Emby 4.0. But it seems like I only received a licence from the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package. I've backtraced my order and it was placed November 30 2018, so I should be entitled to the above offer.

Have I missed anything?

drop me a PM with your licence details, (emby premier and email etc) and i'll be able to look into it for you. Cheers

• Like 1

drop me a PM with your licence details, (emby premier and email etc) and i'll be able to look into it for you. Cheers

Thank you.

PM sent

Edited by thostr

KumarjitDey

Can anybody please confirm if this plugin is working as of 31/01/19 and onwards? I have installed the free trial, but nothing has seemed to be taken effect. No theme is playing for Movies starting with alphabet 'A'. I am perplexed.

rhodges

If you have a remake of a movie, say "No Escape (1994)" and "No Escape (2015)" and this plugin, or the theme videos plugin, downloads something for one, and not the other, how will it every download for missing one?

It seems it puts in the filter "No Escape". So it will never go back and download for the other movie. (The TV plugins probably also exhibit this behavior as well.) Maybe it should also use the year, or some other way to "filter"? Maybe a way to disable the filter and just check for the file before attempting to download?

Also, I'm seeing things like this in the logs

2019-02-05 08:49:10.973 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 1>\theme.x-m4a
2019-02-05 08:49:11.345 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 2>\theme.mp4
2019-02-05 08:54:09.204 Warn App: Movie Theme Songs - Unrecognised audio extension V:\Video\Movies\<Movie 3>\theme.x-flac

Not sure if there are other extensions missing. I don't actually see those files in the folder. I'm guessing they get downloaded, then it fails to convert and deletes the offending file?

KumarjitDey

OK! New versions (1.6.1.0) of all 5 plugins have just been released for Emby Server Beta 3.6.0.43 and onward.

Grab the Theme Video and Song update from the official catalog.

If you're a YTrailers user, you'll need to download and install manually from www.ballingtons.com/products

These latest versions should catch any exceptions thrown a bit better so if your emby server is updated to a new version with some breaking changes, it should just log them and not take out the server. :D

hello there, radeon. I have purchased your Emby Theme Media Full Price 

But i cannot see an option to download the plugin. it writes there Download Now From MB3 Catalog

I have installed all the 4 plugins from the catalog, but see no place to enter the license key. what is going on?

KumarjitDey

Hey radeon. I have popular shows like Breaking Bad, Black Mirror, Stranger Things and so many in my TV show library but backdrop for only Better Call Saul has downloaded.. that too in the most quality imaginable (maybe 480p). Why isn't other TV Shows' backdrops downloading? And why is quality so bad?

radeon

Hey radeon. I have popular shows like Breaking Bad, Black Mirror, Stranger Things and so many in my TV show library but backdrop for only Better Call Saul has downloaded.. that too in the most quality imaginable (maybe 480p). Why isn't other TV Shows' backdrops downloading? And why is quality so bad?

I know the likes of breaking bad etc are mostly 720 at minimum. Depending on the client, perhaps they're transcoding them down to something lower? I'm not sure if the clients actually do that but they all handle them themselves.

Have you ran the scheduled task to completion? It does take a while and it does have some load balancing in there to prevent a take down of the host so you may have been running it at a time when it was being hit hard.

Just let your scheduled task run over the next few days and it should find plenty more. There are a good few thousand available.

KumarjitDey

I had to manually add the album cover, rectify the artist and track name using mp3tag, and then refresh metadata. Why am I manually needing to do all this when I have paid 8 dollars for this plugin?

5c5fafb361f55_37CB1F7D2C6C43CCB3173C0156

Edited by KumarjitDey

KumarjitDey

Sometimes its just called "theme".

5c5fc18f9aeff_32324C0F6BE446CBBFF71F3244

and oh my god.. such a popular movie like prisoners have wrong theme music; I mean anyone will laugh if they click on that music icon and find this. "prisoners' wives".. wtf

5c5fc17f97e88_DB9FACC2D848460499EE9FB7DD

Edited by KumarjitDey

radeon

I had to manually add the album cover, rectify the artist and track name using mp3tag, and then refresh metadata. Why am I manually needing to do all this when I have paid 8 dollars for this plugin?

I don't get why anyone would want metadata for metadata? This surely just play in the background when you go to the movie/show?

Edited by radeon

radeon

Sometimes its just called "theme".

5c5fc18f9aeff_32324C0F6BE446CBBFF71F3244

and oh my god.. such a popular movie like prisoners have wrong theme music; I mean anyone will laugh if they click on that music icon and find this. "prisoners' wives".. wtf

5c5fc17f97e88_DB9FACC2D848460499EE9FB7DD

This could be one added via the contribution network which sometimes are wrong and have to be replaced

radeon

I wish theme music would continue to play even when we enter the cast...

Playback is all controlled by the individual clients so you would have to take it up with the creator of the given client