Movie Theme Songs Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

NewYears1978

I feel stupid but I can't find instructions on this, trying to use the trial (installed and restarted) to see if I want to buy..but I don't know how to use it...

How do you download theme's, do you have to do that manually or does it do it some how? 

Sorry for my stupidity...

Spaceboy

I feel stupid but I can't find instructions on this, trying to use the trial (installed and restarted) to see if I want to buy..but I don't know how to use it...

How do you download theme's, do you have to do that manually or does it do it some how?

Sorry for my stupidity...

install it, run the scheduled task it creates then check the plugin page, it will show you what it has downloaded

NewYears1978

Ah I missed the scheduled tasks, found them right before your post, however when I click it, it goes from 0-100% instantly and nothing downloads..are there other requirements?

Spaceboy

Ah I missed the scheduled tasks, found them right before your post, however when I click it, it goes from 0-100% instantly and nothing downloads..are there other requirements?

i think it only downloads for things beginning with A in trial. But if you check the plugin page you should see something similar to this ff54bcaec13b513693275be227c8726e.jpg

NewYears1978

I have several movies with A but nothing downloaded :(

I am getting this in log..thought free trial supposed to DL movies starting with A?

2020-01-20 14:38:45.863 Info TaskManager: Executing Download Local Movie Theme Songs
2020-01-20 14:38:45.863 Info App: Movie Theme Songs Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 2/4/2020 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2020-01-20 14:38:45.863 Info App: Movie Theme Songs
2020-01-20 14:38:45.863 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme songs is only allowed for Registered Users
Edited by NewYears1978

NewYears1978

which plugin are you trying, videos or songs?

TV Themes and Movie Themes are both behaving the same way (Do I have to have Emby Premier for it to work?)

What is a supporter key and do I have to have that for the trial?

Edited by NewYears1978

Spaceboy

TV Themes and Movie Themes are both behaving the same way (Do I have to have Emby Premier for it to work?)

right but for each there is a video version and a song version, which are you trying?

NewYears1978

right but for each there is a video version and a song version, which are you trying?

Sorry song versions.

5e261f1509438_Sample.gif

Edited by NewYears1978

Spaceboy

Sorry song versions.

5e261f1509438_Sample.gif

hmm both appear to be working for me but I have the full version. I think the plugin page says you need premiere for the full version but it shouldn’t stop you with the trial

So just to confirm again, when you click on either under the my plugins section of the dashboard you see nothing listed?

Radeon, the dev, is usually pretty good at responding to this thread so I’m sure he’ll be along soon

• Like 1

NewYears1978

Correct nothing listed, I got Premiere and tried same thing, just purchased plugin to see if that makes it work. Will report back.

Nope, even with full plug-in and Emby Premiere it still just flashes for 1 second then doesn't work.

Still getting this in logs

2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: Movie Theme Songs Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 2/4/2020 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: Movie Theme Songs
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme songs is only allowed for Registered Users
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info TaskManager: Download Local Movie Theme Songs Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Still saying I am not registered even though it says I am on the plug in page.

5e262160de6da_Capture.jpg

Thanks for the help even though we didn't fix it, appreciate your time. Hopefully he will be along soon to help.

Other things I confirmed is that my movies had imdb and moviedb ids and they do.

5e26227056384_id.jpg

Edited by NewYears1978

Spaceboy

Correct nothing listed, I got Premiere and tried same thing, just purchased plugin to see if that makes it work. Will report back.

Nope, even with full plug-in and Emby Premiere it still just flashes for 1 second then doesn't work.

Still getting this in logs

2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: Movie Theme Songs Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 2/4/2020 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: Movie Theme Songs
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme songs is only allowed for Registered Users
2020-01-20 15:50:59.900 Info TaskManager: Download Local Movie Theme Songs Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Still saying I am not registered even though it says I am on the plug in page.

no help I know but just so you can see it’s working for me d8a7796ecfb34a1fa40a3bb50022b9ca.jpg

NewYears1978

So weird, yeah I dunno what is happening. I am running off web dashboard...although that should not matter.

Edited by NewYears1978

Spaceboy

So weird, yeah I dunno what is happening. I am running off web dashboard...although that should not matter.

are you on beta or stable?

NewYears1978

I assume stable didn't know there was a beta  :)

I just left the room to talk to my lawyer and came back and now it is working.... changed NOTHING lol!

5e262632a2be0_1Capture.jpg

Edited by NewYears1978

Spaceboy

I just left the room to talk to my lawyer and came back and now it is working.... changed NOTHING lol!

I assume stable too didn't know there was a beta :)

alls well that ends well [emoji3]
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
miniliQuid

Hey Radeon, can you check  Children of the Corn: Genesis Theme?

I think the music is off (or my download just grabbed something wrong but that would be a first).

Starts playing A-Team theme for me.

• 4 weeks later...
djsix2

Hello I need step by step on how to get this plug in to work with emby. I paid for the full theme and it's install but I get now music. 

Spaceboy

Hello I need step by step on how to get this plug in to work with emby. I paid for the full theme and it's install but I get now music.

has anything been downloaded? Do you see theme.mp3 in the item folder and does the plugin page show a list of movies / shows that stuff has been downloaded for?
  • Like 1

djsix2

No theme.mp3 in my folders where the movie or tv file is located. Yes the plugin page shows movies but the shows only show 6 or so. 

Spaceboy

Ok let’s start from the beginning, exactly which of the plugins have you installed? Or is it all 4?

• Like 1

Spaceboy

all 4

so each plugin is downloading "something" but not everything you expected? or are some of the plugins not downloading anything?

• Like 1