Movie Theme Songs Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

I recently bought the 4 pack from your website, but it keeps saying in logs that it is in Trial mode. Whats up?

Have you restarted your emby server since purchasing?

Sometimes they take a couple of hours to go through.

Drop me a pm with your emby premier details and your purchase details, namely your email addresses for both and i can check the licence is applied correctly.

jscoys

I recently bought the 4 pack from your website, but it keeps saying in logs that it is in Trial mode. Whats up?

Same issue here! Bought more than 1 week ago, restarted several times Emby server since, and I’m receiving the trial message issue... no problem with music plugin though...

I noticed that the scheduled task is silently failing also, if I run it, it takes 0 seconds and do nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radeon

Same issue here! Bought more than 1 week ago, restarted several times Emby server since, and I’m receiving the trial message issue... no problem with music plugin though...

I noticed that the scheduled task is silently failing also, if I run it, it takes 0 seconds and do nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see my reply to shidapu tgo right?!

radeon

November Sale!

Buy the Emby multipack licence for £8 (usually £10) and get the YTrailers plugin (usually £5) for FREE

Just head here: https://ballingtons.com/products/ and buy the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package for £8 and the YTrailers licence will be added to your purchase for free. 

(Please note the YTrailers plugin will be manually added and a licence sent separately once applied)

Hi, does this work only with the Emby web interface or does it work through Kodi (and other platforms) as well? I tried to find a video to get an idea of it but I can't seem to find anything.

Edit: never mind, just saw the supported platforms in the plug-in info *smacks head*

Edited by markdj
  • Like 1

Brudertac

Hi,

the Movie Plugin do not found a Song for some Movies. Thats okay BUT Emby do play a Song when i select the Movie. Off Course it is a totally wrong Song.

Whats that?

There is no theme.mp3 in the Movie Folder.

Found it, there was theme.mp3 file in the root Movie Folder...

Edited by Brudertac

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

Hi,

having license issue - paid for plugins sometime ago (multipack) but says trial expired

Thanks

hey! drop me a pm with your purchase details and i'll make sure you get sorted out. cheers

Hi , I bought this package last Friday, but somehow I cant get YTrailers to work.

I have copied YTrailers.dll to plugins folderm and restarted server, but it does not show up in Emby?

November Sale!

Buy the Emby multipack licence for £8 (usually £10) and get the YTrailers plugin (usually £5) for FREE

Just head here: https://ballingtons.com/products/ and buy the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package for £8 and the YTrailers licence will be added to your purchase for free. 

(Please note the YTrailers plugin will be manually added and a licence sent separately once applied)

Edited by thostr

Thank you for clarification. I will have patience :)

Just out of curiosity, how come we need to manually copy YTrailers over, while the other addons are browsable and installable from Emby UI?

radeon

Ytrailers isnt allowed in the catalog by the creators of emby. They could probably add a facility to add additional repos to the catalog but doubt they would as i don't think they have many other devs with the need

• 1 month later...
rhodges

Just purchased this pack and have a few things I noticed.

There is a small lack of consistency with the attributes of the files downloaded. The theme.mp3 isn't hidden, but the "backdrops\theme.mp4" is. It would be cool if you could read the advanced emby settings and follow the "Save metadata and images as hidden files" option.

I can see the utility of having the "download filter" but, I'd like an option that will download it if it is missing regardless. I am fighting an issue with Radarr/Sonarr deleting more than just the video files when it "upgrades/replaces" files. While working thru that, and trying to get changes in those applications, it would be nice for this plugin to just redownload them.

If Radarr used subfolders in the Radarr recycle bin, it would be easy for me to add them back, but it just drops everything in that folder and mangles filenames.

Thanks!

• Like 1

radeon

Just purchased this pack and have a few things I noticed.

There is a small lack of consistency with the attributes of the files downloaded. The theme.mp3 isn't hidden, but the "backdrops\theme.mp4" is. It would be cool if you could read the advanced emby settings and follow the "Save metadata and images as hidden files" option.

I can see the utility of having the "download filter" but, I'd like an option that will download it if it is missing regardless. I am fighting an issue with Radarr/Sonarr deleting more than just the video files when it "upgrades/replaces" files. While working thru that, and trying to get changes in those applications, it would be nice for this plugin to just redownload them.

If Radarr used subfolders in the Radarr recycle bin, it would be easy for me to add them back, but it just drops everything in that folder and mangles filenames.

Thanks!

If i remember rightly, emby server can't see hidden theme.mp3's I'm not sure this has changed in recent releases but i didn't. I recall releasing a version which his them and people found they weren't being picked up.

As for your other points, that seems to me like it's more of an issue with Radarr/Sonarr than with my plugins. Especially if it's deleting files it din't place there in the first place! That just sounds wrong to me!

cbdudek

I just updated to the latest Emby version (4.0.0.2) and noticed that I lost all the movie and TV show video and theme plugins.  I reinstalled them and it appeared to work fine, but I noticed that the volume was way too loud.  I had to go in and manually set -15 for each plugin.  I still noticed the movie theme songs are really loud.  I am going to be testing it on other devices, but I thought I would check in to see if others are having an issue.  Is there a new version of this plugin coming out? 

radeon

I just updated to the latest Emby version (4.0.0.2) and noticed that I lost all the movie and TV show video and theme plugins.  I reinstalled them and it appeared to work fine, but I noticed that the volume was way too loud.  I had to go in and manually set -15 for each plugin.  I still noticed the movie theme songs are really loud.  I am going to be testing it on other devices, but I thought I would check in to see if others are having an issue.  Is there a new version of this plugin coming out? 

Have you redownloaded any themes? The plugins don't control the playback of the themes, they just process them on download so if you hadn't redownloaded them, the volume increase would be caused by something else

cbdudek

Good point. I will do so. Do I have to delete the themes I have already downloaded that are insanely loud? Or will the plugin overwrite them?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

miniliQuid

Just a question since I have been using the plugins for a while now but wanna do more with them.

When I press upload does it upload all the theme's I have to a personal cloud or a general one?

I am wondering this because I would like to change some themes to fit my personal taste/preference, but I am unsure how this will work.

For example there are some foreign language backgrounds that I would change to a short scene in English for example.
I know this can be easily done by just making the hidden file visible, removing it, etc etc.

However what will happen when the next scheduled download and or upload will start?

clarkss12

I just purchased and installed the Emby Theme pack, but I don't hear any theme music for any of my TV shows (except for the ones I manually added).  Is this app SUPPOSED to download and install themes for my TV shows??

Ex. Leave it to Beaver, Kojac, the Lone Ranger, etc.  A total of more than 110 TV shows, and NONE of them have theme songs, except the ones I added.  

Plex pretty much has theme songs for ALL of my shows.

Should I see something on this screen???

post-38990-0-34208700-1547663396_thumb.jpg

Edited by clarkss12

radeon

The movie plugin won't download anything for TV as it's for movies but assuming you bought the 4 pack, you'll just need to run the scheduled tasks and let it download. Once complete you'll have what you need. As for play baco, it all depends on what client you're using and if you've enabled theme songs in the client and your user profile. If there is an issue after than, there is a thread for each of the plugins so try and make sure you're posting the the right one pls. Thanks

radeon

Just a question since I have been using the plugins for a while now but wanna do more with them.

When I press upload does it upload all the theme's I have to a personal cloud or a general one?

I am wondering this because I would like to change some themes to fit my personal taste/preference, but I am unsure how this will work.

For example there are some foreign language backgrounds that I would change to a short scene in English for example.

I know this can be easily done by just making the hidden file visible, removing it, etc etc.

However what will happen when the next scheduled download and or upload will start?

Any changes you make to your local library won't be uploaded of overwritten server side if a theme already exists however if you have added something that doesn't exist then it'll just upload those missing ones

• Like 1