Users - Access - Unselect All Devices.

HTPCS

Under users > Access >  "Enable Access from all devices" > Unselect

The default is all devices are ticked

Can you change this to no devices are checked so we can select devices manually without having to untick all devices individually.   Pain when there are numerous devices. 

This is the option that is most affected but can you make it default for all "Enable access to all" so we dont have to do the same form channels, Libraries etc. 

Regards, HTPCS

Oh.  on same topic - can there be an option to search or organise by a-z for devices instead of last added. 

Imagine having a lot of devices and having to scroll pages to find the right device that are not organised in any way. 

Regards, HTPCS

Hi, yes good ideas here. But please be aware "enable access to all" is the default setting.

Hi, yes good ideas here. But please be aware "enable access to all" is the default setting.

I am aware yes, but the assumption should be if the user wants to manually configure sub values then they should start with no pre-assumed values. 

Not massive but definitely something that is going to make life a lot easier when implemented.  

Regards, HTPCS

• 2 weeks later...
darkassassin07

I have to agree with that one.

I'd like to add; The same thing with 'Allow media deletion from'. In my particular case, Im the only user I want to be able to delete media.

When I creat a new user and uncheck 'All libraries' the list of libraries shows up with everything selected.