Emby Theatre Tiles Missing

naeyaert

naeyaert

Hello Emby

I started to notice something weird over the past few weeks with tiles on my home screen missing on each library.

The weird thing is, the missing tile is always the 4th image from the left.

I have uploaded two screen shots of my setup, one on the "MY Movies" screen and one on "KIDS Movies" which shows the missing tiles in the yellow outline.

It is ALWAYS the 4th tile on the screen.  When I select the movie and the exit out, the image loads fine.

It's almost like I need to refresh just that image on the 4th movie.

Can you please let me know how to fix this as it's slightly annoying having to refresh the image to see what the movie is.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Rob

post-1920-0-70661900-1521933626_thumb.jpg

post-1920-0-34156400-1521933650_thumb.jpg

naeyaert

No, I'm looking into it, thanks.

Hi - just checking to see if there is any progress on this please?  Many thanks

joshhuggins

Yeah seeing this again too last few versions, maybe 2-3 versions after the last time it was fixed. Usually I can scroll them just off screen and scroll them back on and they display instantly. Seems to be a draw glitch or something since they re-appear so quick.

GhostRider

I have the same issue. I see this missing tile effect for the some columns in both Emby Theater and the Web interface for recently added items. Always the missing tiles are in the same column.

Clicking on one of them causes all the missing tiles to reappear when you go back.