Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

For the web app, each new server release. For other apps, when they are updated.

• Like 1

If you guys could help translate the sub-project called "App Info", that would be much appreciated. Thanks !

@@daedalus

I'll be happy to help with Japanese. 

Hi, that's great, thank you !

DKdude

Ill be happy to help with danish - just switched from plex to emby - the android tv for shield is missing alot of danish :)  - and if i can help with what ever needs to be done - thanks - GREAT app/prg/server!

One announcement regarding the Roku translations - they have been moved from their own Roku project to be underneath the Emby Server project.

We did this because this way it will inherit the same list of available languages without having to configure it all over again. Also keep in mind, there's not that many strings in this file, only the ones that are specific to the Roku app. The reason for this is because the app is also using the "All Apps" sub-project, so now it shares the same translations with many of the other apps.

• 3 weeks later...
NikeSwe

What just happened? 11 pages with untranslated strings for "Web App" now but I know I have translated the same strings already. The first suggestion is the same word or phrase already translated. Do we need to do them all over again?

What just happened? 11 pages with untranslated strings for "Web App" now but I know I have translated the same strings already. The first suggestion is the same word or phrase already translated. Do we need to do them all over again?

Are you still seeing that? they look good to me.

Mibok

I'm having the same problem, the look 100% complete on the overview, but entering to the translation shows ~1500 words untranslated, i have translated all of those before and in the recommendation string shows the previous translation

It'd odd though because when i export them to add to the server code base, nothing has been changed or lost.

NikeSwe

Which project is that?

Web App

Show 100% translated but yeah.

post-330922-0-56150200-1560187249_thumb.png

Edited by NikeSwe

Mibok

Yep, still having that problem at least with "Español Mexico" in Web App section. In the overview shows 100% and inside the translation is incomplete.

Mibok

Ir is possible to add to the translations strings the language name showed in the Audio and subtitles selection fields? It's a little odd seeing everything in spanish (in my case) and in the selection box read "Spanish" instead of "español" and "english" instead of "Ingles".

post-93-0-72464900-1561257169_thumb.png

Ir is possible to add to the translations strings the language name showed in the Audio and subtitles selection fields? It's a little odd seeing everything in spanish (in my case) and in the selection box read "Spanish" instead of "español" and "english" instead of "Ingles".

Hi.  The issue there is that you are looking at data associated with the actual media item whereas your language selection is associated with a user or even a particular client device.

Yes it is possible, just slightly more difficult. The server is putting those strings together, and currently it's not aware of the client language when doing so. It's another improvement for another day. Thanks.

• Like 1