Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

12 hours ago, AlbioFlix said:

Hello, I can help you with Portuguese and Italian. I use Emby and would like to help, I know how to program!

Hi.  No programming necessary.  Please go to http://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/ and dive in.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
NikeSwe
On 10/7/2023 at 9:34 PM, NikeSwe said:

How often do you sync strings from OneSky when releasing beta versions? Every time?

@Luke

On 10/7/2023 at 3:34 PM, NikeSwe said:

How often do you sync strings from OneSky when releasing beta versions? Every time?

Hi, we try to with each new version, including beta, although we're not perfect about doing it every single time, but usually we do get the latest before releasing.

• Thanks 1

HamzaYILMAZ

Hello. I will help with the Turkish language. I do a lot of translations through Oneskyapp.com. Should I continue to translate or can I help elsewhere?

5 hours ago, HamzaYILMAZ said:

Hello. I will help with the Turkish language. I do a lot of translations through Oneskyapp.com. Should I continue to translate or can I help elsewhere?

Hi, onesky would be the best place to do it. Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, civyemby said:

Hi, just a small nudge to sync the Android TV client as well the next time you make a beta release @Luke. Thanks.

Hi.  There is a release already in the pipeline but we'll be sure to sync translations on the next one.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
seanbuff
12 minutes ago, 17732 said:

I know Chinese, but I can't program, I want to do something for Chinese translation. How do I join you?

On 11/07/2023 at 23:12, ebr said:

Hi.  No programming necessary.  Please go to http://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/ and dive in.  Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
xiaobaiya

Greetings, I've noticed that the Emby client downloaded on Apple TV lacks a Chinese language option, causing a great deal of inconvenience to a large number of Chinese Apple TV users who have resorted to using Infuse to connect to Emby. Could you advise me on how to proceed with the translation?

2 minutes ago, xiaobaiya said:

Greetings, I've noticed that the Emby client downloaded on Apple TV lacks a Chinese language option, causing a great deal of inconvenience to a large number of Chinese Apple TV users who have resorted to using Infuse to connect to Emby. Could you advise me on how to proceed with the translation?

On 7/11/2023 at 4:12 PM, ebr said:

xiaobaiya
1 minute ago, Abobader said:

Is the Apple TV version of Emby translated under the TVOS option? I can't seem to find the options for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese within it.

1 hour ago, xiaobaiya said:

Is the Apple TV version of Emby translated under the TVOS option? I can't seem to find the options for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese within it.

Hi, where are you looking for it?

22 minutes ago, 17732 said:

Why aren't there options for Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional?

image.png

Hi, I've just added them, but most of the text used by the Emby Apple TV app is in the All Apps set that is shared by all of our apps. There's only a few app-specific phrases in the tvOS set.

• Like 1

"I have already translated all the content in the list. Is there anything else that needs translation? If so, please let me know where it is. (I believe there is a lot of missing content in the list? Where is it? I can't find it.)"

Screenshot_2023-12-11_11-27-16.png

6 hours ago, 17732 said:

"I have already translated all the content in the list. Is there anything else that needs translation? If so, please let me know where it is. (I believe there is a lot of missing content in the list? Where is it? I can't find it.)"

Screenshot_2023-12-11_11-27-16.png

Hi, such as?

seanbuff
16 minutes ago, 17732 said:

I found that I was not asked to translate these contents.

Hi, as per Luke's previous comment, they have likely been covered by the All Apps translations

On 11/12/2023 at 09:30, Luke said:

but most of the text used by the Emby Apple TV app is in the All Apps set that is shared by all of our apps

See here: https://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=67888

• Like 1