Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

AlwinHummels

You can add me to translate Dutch for all projects ;-) Such as Roku, Samsung Smart TV when available, MB3 for iOS or any other Project.

Pleas let me know

• Like 1

Beardyname

@@Luke any example of what you are meaning with this ? If you need anything I'm more than willing to help but I'm not quite sure what you are reffering to here :)

@@Luke any example of what you are meaning with this ? If you need anything I'm more than willing to help but I'm not quite sure what you are reffering to here :)

They generally ask what the context of a word is. How it's used within the application.

You can add me to translate Dutch for all projects ;-) Such as Roku, Samsung Smart TV when available, MB3 for iOS or any other Project.

Pleas let me know

@@ScottIsAFool

@@AlwinHummels I've added you to the other projects so you can do those too.

@@Luke what else was I doing?

Give Beardyname the ability to answer translator questions.

• Like 1

Beardyname

They generally ask what the context of a word is. How it's used within the application.

Yeah I think I could do this, Generally though my tech-english is better than my tech-swedish :)

Edited by Beardyname

ScottIsAFool

Give Beardyname the ability to answer translator questions.

Ok, I need @@Beardyname to PM me his email address as I can't see from the list of people who he is :)

Yeah I think I could do this, Generally though my tech-english is better than my tech-swedish :)

Awesome, thank you! @@ScottIsAFool can you set him up? Thanks.

Beardyname

Awesome, thank you! @@ScottIsAFool can you set him up? Thanks.

heh, I think you meant Thank you :) Wish i could do more ^^ (Actually starting to learn C since I have an awesome idea for a plugin that i wan't to do so i should be done in about a year :) )

• Like 2

Looking for another volunteer - is there someone who feels they understand Media Browser well who might like to help by answering translator questions? Thanks.

ScottIsAFool

Hi, 

any needs in german translation ? I could help you maybe.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

AlwinHummels

@@AlwinHummels I've added you to the other projects so you can do those too.

@@Luke what else was I doing?

@@ScottIsAFool, Sorry but I can find the Dutch files on Roku or Am I Wrong the other projects I have already done ;-) Or are there more?

Like MBC, MBT some plug ins/themes etc.. Or can I add those xml files myself to the Project. My MBC and chocolate theme translations are almost ready. but there are a lot of strings that were not used anymore like the Parent control. This Is now done with the server.

Edited by AlwinHummels

ScottIsAFool

@@AlwinHummels thinking about it, I don't think dutch is supported for the Roku. I think there are only about 4 languages supported. MBC and MBT are not available for localisation just yet.

gcw07

@@ScottIsAFool, Sorry but I can find the Dutch files on Roku or Am I Wrong the other projects I have already done ;-) Or are there more?

Like MBC, MBT some plug ins/themes etc.. Or can I add those xml files myself to the Project. My MBC and chocolate theme translations are almost ready. but there are a lot of strings that were not used anymore like the Parent control. This Is now done with the server.

@@AlwinHummels thinking about it, I don't think dutch is supported for the Roku. I think there are only about 4 languages supported. MBC and MBT are not available for localisation just yet.

Scott is correct. Dutch is not a supported language. Just English, French, German and Spanish. French is complete, but still waiting and hoping a few people might step up and help out with German and Spanish. If Dutch is ever added I'll let you know. Thanks.

politby

{OT flag}

Latest batch of new phrases have stuff related to subtitle downloads  :)

When will this feature be introduced? I have hundreds of movies recorded from Sky UK which are missing Swedish subtitles. Looking forward to this big time...

{OT flag}

Latest batch of new phrases have stuff related to subtitle downloads  :)

When will this feature be introduced? I have hundreds of movies recorded from Sky UK which are missing Swedish subtitles. Looking forward to this big time...

Good day,

Soon, we are testing it and working as it should :)

My best

politby

Cool.

Of course I may be out of luck because those files have weird frame rates as they were captured from component video off the Sky box using a HD PVR v1...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Beardyname

Politby If you are in a rush, visit opensubtitles and start searching for them manually :)

grassysparkie

Not sure if these languages have been mentioned yet but I can help with Slovak and Czech. Pm if needed....

• Like 1

ScottIsAFool

Can you PM me with your email address and I'll get an invite sent out to you.

politby

Can someone explain the process to us translators? I notice there are a lot of strings in the Web interface which are not in the Onesky system, and they seem to be added a few at a time.

This leads me to believe getting the strings in there is a manual process. Can we help out there?

Also, is the incorporation of the localized strings into MB itself also manual?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk