Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

ScottIsAFool

Ok, we need to figure this one out. If you can bare with us :) thanks.

Good day Scoot,

I confirm the issue for politby issue, I log out from the site, went to my email, click on the notify link from the email, then I am at 404 error page.

Also no matters now if you login or not, any notify from the email seem get you to that 404 error page.

My best

ScottIsAFool

Thanks Abo. Just need to wait for ebr to get up :) I've sent him a message, so we'll get it sorted.

• Like 2

ScottIsAFool

If you have any notification emails that use translation.mediabrowser3.com can you try the url but change it to translate.mediabrowser3.com. Cheers.

Beardyname

I must be a retard since I'm not sure how to "suggest" instead of overwrite, so hopefully my Swedish fellows won't get to mad at me ^^

Also what does the little heart do ?

ScottIsAFool

What the others have been doing in order to suggest is leave a comment.

politby

I must be a retard since I'm not sure how to "suggest" instead of overwrite, so hopefully my Swedish fellows won't get to mad at me ^^

Also what does the little heart do ?

Are you trying to say we have made mistakes? No way ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ScottIsAFool

Do you see something that says "no comments"? if so click that, it will let you add a comment there.

Beardyname

@@politby probably the other way around ;) I only edited a word or two ^^ I made the bulk of the wp translations without much thought, so the more people the merrier! (also I don't often see things in Swedish on the interwebs so i probably don't have the best translation for it)

@@ScottIsAFool kk but how does the voting work ? if we add stuff in the comment section i mean.

And i still don't understand the hearts xD

Beardyname

Hahaha fair enough ^^ I think most of the swedish translations are done anyway! Per-olof is a monster!

• Like 1

politby

Hahaha fair enough ^^ I think most of the swedish translations are done anyway! Per-olof is a monster!

"Obsessive-compulsive" is probably a more accurate description  B)

politby

Thanks Abo. Just need to wait for ebr to get up :) I've sent him a message, so we'll get it sorted.

Appears to be working now - so maybe ebr is up  :D

ScottIsAFool

Appears to be working now - so maybe ebr is up  :D

He is, and we got it sorted :)

politby

@@politby xD

Och när du ändå är här, Dashboard --> Instrumentbräda måste finnas ett bättre ord än detta väll ?

Helt enig. Se min kommentar.  :ph34r:

[end of secret language]

Done for now :) Keep an eye on your email notifications because there will be plenty more to come.

Beardyname

Done for now :) Keep an eye on your email notifications because there will be plenty more to come.

Huh except for the conversations i had with politby yesterday i don't get any emails from that app ^^ But hopefully it works in the future!

ScottIsAFool

Translators, I've just added the store text for the Windows Phone app, this will need to be for each language before it can be put in the store. For the next update specifically, that's for:

Italian,

German,

Swedish

Portuguese (Brazilian)

Russian

Dutch,

French

To get to the store text, go to http://translate.mediabrowser3.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/8501 and click on your language, then in the files drop down (near the top left), choose StoreText.

For this release only, there are both the WP8 and WP7 versions in the same file, the text is mostly the same except for WP8 talks about streaming.

The sooner this gets done, the sooner the next release (including improved streaming and Live TV) can get into the store.