Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

DaninaD

I'd be happy to contribute with translating to Norwegian, as I see there are a few grammatical errors stemming from direct translation for each word, instead of contextual translation.

I'd be happy to contribute with translating to Norwegian, as I see there are a few grammatical errors stemming from direct translation for each word, instead of contextual translation.

Hi, that's great, thanks !

dkes

Hi,

I translated (all phrases) #159510 Roku ; #163414 Cinema Intros ; #163437 Fanart ; #163439 Nfo Metadata ; #163445 Dlna sections to 'Magyar' (hungarian).

I can see that I finalized #163445 Dlna section on 8th of April. I'd like to interesting when it will be applied into production? Thank You!

Milofow

I don't know if you're still looking for dutch translators but if so I can surely help out!

Hi,

I translated (all phrases) #159510 Roku ; #163414 Cinema Intros ; #163437 Fanart ; #163439 Nfo Metadata ; #163445 Dlna sections to 'Magyar' (hungarian).

I can see that I finalized #163445 Dlna section on 8th of April. I'd like to interesting when it will be applied into production? Thank You!

Hi.  The Roku beta will get these updates soon.  Cannot tell you exactly when they will go to production.

Thanks!

I'll look at the dlna and other plugins you mentioned. Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 2:08 PM, frankdumais said:

Hi all,

Is French/French(Canada) completed yet, or can you still use some help on this?

Help is always welcome. Feel free to jump in on OneSky. Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
chacawaca
On 7/13/2020 at 2:08 PM, frankdumais said:

Hi all,

Is French/French(Canada) completed yet, or can you still use some help on this?

i try to keep french(Canada) up to date.

• 1 month later...

I can take on Finnish translation as there seems to be only a couple of people doing it. It's also missing quite a lot of stuff and could do with a bit of polishing. Is there some place where I can see what the different placeholders ({0} etc.) are replaced with?

Edited by olavinto
typo

6 hours ago, olavinto said:

I can take on Finnish translation as there seems to be only a couple of people doing it. It's also missing quite a lot of stuff and could do with a bit polishing. Is there some place where I can see what the different placeholders ({0} etc.) are replaced with?

They are usually html opening and closing tags, like for example, an anchor to make it a link, or sometimes nothing at all.

12 hours ago, Luke said:

They are usually html opening and closing tags, like for example, an anchor to make it a link, or sometimes nothing at all.

Yeah, I noticed. At first I though that a specific placeholder is always replaced with the same content like username etc. but I got it after a while. This makes them a bit cumbersome because there are situations where it isn't that clear what they will be replaced with. But mostly it's fine.

Updated Russian translation for better visual perception (Android TV ver.1.8.34)

upd: + Web app and All apps

Edited by ppokz18
update infor

Everything under "Emby Server", "Emby Theater" and "Kodi" has been fully translated into Finnish. I also cleaned up the old translations and tried to keep things as consistent as possible between platforms. Android TV is about halfway there and I'll finish that in the coming days if not this evening. How do you go about updating these into the apps?

olavinto
On 9/28/2020 at 9:27 AM, olavinto said:

Everything under "Emby Server", "Emby Theater" and "Kodi" has been fully translated into Finnish. I also cleaned up the old translations and tried to keep things as consistent as possible between platforms. Android TV is about halfway there and I'll finish that in the coming days if not this evening. How do you go about updating these into the apps?

Now the Android TV/Android App has also been translated except for the "string Key: lbl_present". I could not find it anywhere in the app and it has no contextual information at all (which is the case for many places in the source files).

14 hours ago, olavinto said:

except for the "string Key: lbl_present"

That would be used in displaying the time period a current TV series is running.  e.g. "2017 - Present".

olavinto
4 minutes ago, ebr said:

That would be used in displaying the time period a current TV series is running.  e.g. "2017 - Present".

Thanks, added! It would have helped if it had a variable too like the we app file does: "{0} - Present". Also there its string Key is "SeriesYearToPresent" so that makes it also pretty clear. :)

Edited by olavinto