Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

Abobader, are You lost in translation from Gulf Arabic to the Classic? :o  :rolleyes:

Something like that buddy.

The problem since day one, like in the mid 70's I been using the English terms for Computer/Tech, so it hard for me to know exactly now how that called in Arabic :)

So my helper totally the wife now :)

My sons sound like me as well :)

Redshirt

Interesting.... Yes leave that middle line blank. Thanks.

• Like 1

Redshirt

First I'd like to thank everyone who's taking the time to add the various translations to the Android project. It'll mean a lot to other users who want the client localized in their language.

Can you guys that are doing the translations confirm whether or not you get an email when the phrases are updated for a project. I just updated my project and would love to know if you guys get a warning.

Good day,

Nope, I only get for the server and the win 8, but not from Android.

My best

Redshirt

hmm. I wonder if it's something users have to configure in their OneSky account settings.

hmm. I wonder if it's something users have to configure in their OneSky account settings.

I do not know, but I did not configure anything for the others, and I get email notify for the change.

WWWestern

BTW @Red, take a look at #1180787 'asfsw' String Identifier: welcome_overview, it seems broken.

Redshirt

Thanks for the conformation. That string has been deprecated. It should never have been uploaded in the first place. OneSky should be removing it from other translations when I upload the newer string files, but it seems they aren't.

Redshirt

Good stuff. I got the same notification nearly 30 min after uploading the strings. It's nice to know ti's happening.

Redshirt

quick question, what's "padding"?

Where are you seeing the reference?

that's for live tv. You've got a recording scheduled for 11pm. Prepadding says start the recording at 10:55

Padding is the term used in DVR's, so it's not something we came up with :)

sfnetwork

that's for live tv. You've got a recording scheduled for 11pm. Prepadding says start the recording at 10:55

Padding is the term used in DVR's, so it's not something we came up with :)

Cool, thanks (my English level just got higher  ;) )

politby

First I'd like to thank everyone who's taking the time to add the various translations to the Android project. It'll mean a lot to other users who want the client localized in their language.

Can you guys that are doing the translations confirm whether or not you get an email when the phrases are updated for a project. I just updated my project and would love to know if you guys get a warning.

Email received!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

politby

What are the odds of getting MBC included in this effort?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2