Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

I just get my arabic keyboard ready! Sorry for the delay tho, I forgot I do not use Arabic/English keyboard lately, found a dusty one that I will use tonight :)

Smaky

I completed the translation for Spanish (Mexico) for Server. I noticed it now shows up in the General settings tab, but after selecting the language, nothing changes... am I missing something?

hedgehogg

Is this for the interface of all MB Flavours ? The wife could do Greek erm I think I need to refrase that :) & Spanish

Edited by hedgehogg

ScottIsAFool

Yes, we're looking to localise as many of our apps as possible. If you could PM me your email address, I'll send you an invite.

sfnetwork

To everyone helping out, there will be a server release this weekend, so the more you can get done, the more that will be included :)

French is up to date.

@@Zinfle if you want to double check, go ahead. Always nice to have a second opinion  ;)

Well there will be more between now and the weekend. I'm localizing as much as I can, although for the weekend release it will probably only be 33% done. We'll probably need 1-2  more cycles to get to 100%.

Only a small portion of the web UI has been localized so far.  It will take time to get it pushed out to everything.

To everyone helping out, there will be a server release this weekend, so the more you can get done, the more that will be included :)

politby

Errors? IMPOSSIBLE :P:D

Seriously, not 100% sure exactly how it works but like he said, you can leave a comment on it so I get notify about it or that I could find using the filters....

@@ScottIsAFool Do the suggestion functions work for public?

Maybe Québécois vs. "modern" French? ;)

(Sorry could not resist)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sfnetwork

Maybe Québécois vs. "modern" French? ;)

(Sorry could not resist)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

lol, No, what he suggested were actually better translations and I changed them.

Quebec and France need to get along!  :P

Edited by sfnetwork

Zinfle

Quebec and France need to get along!  :P

You're right buddy  ;)

I'll take a look to translation  but I'm pretty sure 99.99% is right !! :)   

hettar987

Hi, I added a bunch of comments in the french translation for the Web Client. It was mostly really good, just polished a few things if you don't mind.

I'll try and have a look at the other part asap.

sfnetwork

Hi, I added a bunch of comments in the french translation for the Web Client. It was mostly really good, just polished a few things if you don't mind.

I'll try and have a look at the other part asap.

I'm on it  :)

sfnetwork

@@Luke

error in english:

#1261963 Click a task to adjust it's schedule.

it's -> its

• Like 1

CBers

Anyone doing a UK version of English?

Finalise instead of finalize

Favourite instead of favorite

Colour instead of color

Where applicable etc.

:)

• Like 2

ScottIsAFool

Anyone doing a UK version of English?

Finalise instead of finalize

Favourite instead of favorite

Colour instead of color

Where applicable etc.

:)

Yeah, I am :)

• Like 1

ScottIsAFool

@@Pelon that's a great point. Rather than have someone be the owner, what we are going to suggest to all those who have offered to translate is if you find a translation that they believe could be improved upon to leave a comment so that the change can be discussed, rather than just overwrite it.

Pelon

Are there any controls on who "owns" a transaltion?

I did a lot of them and now they have been overwritten. I don't care about ownership, my ID on this website is actually different than the one on the other site. This is about eliminating redundency. I don't want to waste my time or someone else's by transalting something and at the same time someone else is doing the same thing.

Edited by Pelon

I can not believe it, I went to seeking help from my sons/wife for some arabic to arabic trans ... lol

• Like 3