Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

ScottIsAFool

@@WWWestern apologies, forgot to add them. Kazakh isn't listed in OneSky's list of languages. We may come and revisit it at a later date. In the meantime, russian has been added to all apps.

@@Smaky can you PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Starkadius

Can anyone do Klingon? It's one of the choices on the translation site.

What a coincidence, thinkgeek just posted Rosetta Stone - Learn to Speak Klingon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn1VjbJtx-4

In all seriousness though, http://www.bing.com/translator has Klingon as a language option to translate to/from which apparently Microsoft is officially in partnership with CBS and the Klingon Language Institute (KLI) the official body that manages the language. This is probably the only language I would recommend using a translator for unless there really is someone out there that is fluent in it.

Edited by Starkadius

ScottIsAFool

@@inforbaix and @ can you please PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

EDIT: sorry, just seen @@inforbaix already has :)

Edited by ScottIsAFool

ScottIsAFool

I will do pirate and australian

Arrrgh

Australian, isn't that just a case of adding ", mate." at the end of each string? :)

• Like 1

Tikuf

Throw in a couple of "crikey it's time for a beer" and ya that is pretty much it.

Red can add ca translation each string has an "aye" on the end

• Like 1

Redshirt

Australian, isn't that just a case of adding ", mate." at the end of each string? :)

Nope, it's a matter of speaking with a level of slang that makes you incomprehensible to any other culture.

Zinfle

Hi

I checked the translation in french of web client / tray and I found some minor errors.

Can I correct them directly or i need to contact sfnetwork  before doing corrections?

ScottIsAFool

I think you could leave a comment on the translation and @@sfnetwork should (I think) get notified about it.

sfnetwork

Hi

I checked the translation in french of web client / tray and I found some minor errors.

Can I correct them directly or i need to contact sfnetwork  before doing corrections?

Errors? IMPOSSIBLE  :P  :D

Seriously, not 100% sure exactly how it works but like he said, you can leave a comment on it so I get notify about it or that I could find using the filters....

@@ScottIsAFool Do the suggestion functions work for public?

Edited by sfnetwork

sfnetwork

@@sfnetwork not sure I know what you mean. Can you elaborate?

I mean, what are the options for standard users (I presume not any user can modify there) to avise of an error or to provide a suggestion?

ScottIsAFool

I guess leaving a comment, can't see any thing else that would allow for that.

ScottIsAFool

@Zinfle if you put your suggestions in as translations rather than suggestions, they can always be altered later if required :)

Zinfle

Franglais?

More French than English ;) 

One thing whose I am quite certain is if apps are translated in french, it will be easier to convince friends to use MBS + apps i/o Plex ,xbmc ,Jriver or whatever

• Like 1

sfnetwork

@sfnetwork Ok I will leave comments and/or suggestions.

You'll decide if they are relevant or not.

I have time today   :) 

I've approved/modified all you suggestions except one so far.

Thanks to help out.

ScottIsAFool

Thanks, that would be great. Could you PM me your email address and I'll send an invite through shortly.