Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

I've translated English to simplified Chinese (People's Republic of China).
Please send me a PM with your email.

There are javascript zh-CN.json and server zh-CN.json with utf-8 format.

I can't open the Media Browser Server translations in OneSky since a few days.  :(

It alwas replies "No languages available"

Does anyone has this proble too?

Everything looks ok from what I can see.

Strange:

3np8w3q5.png

I also noticed that can't see  MB Server section when I'm not logged in:

tl95ske8.png

Edited by CM000n

ScottIsAFool

@@CM000n and @@Migmac04 can you both PM me please with your email addresses and I'll check what languages you're assigned. For clarification, can you also provide me with the languages you're expecting to see.

• 3 weeks later...
ScottIsAFool

Translation team: I have an update to the Windows Phone app that is nearing completion, but it's biggest task still remaining is the updated translations. Could I ask you to please go to http://translate.mediabrowser.tv/ and have a look at what needs doing.

Thanks.

Translation team: I have an update to the Windows Phone app that is nearing completion, but it's biggest task still remaining is the updated translations. Could I ask you to please go to http://translate.mediabrowser.tv/ and have a look at what needs doing.

Thanks.

German done  ;)

PS: The 4 outdated german translations for the Windows Phone App not realy outdated. They where already written with upper case at the first letter. So you can use them without any change.

Edited by CM000n

ScottIsAFool

German done  ;)

PS: The 4 outdated german translations for the Windows Phone App not realy outdated. They where already written with upper case at the first letter. So you can use them without any change.

Awesome, thanks :)

ScottIsAFool

Still just waiting on Spanish (mexico), Norwegian, and Dutch for the Windows Phone app translations. One those three are done, that's all the translations I need for the next release (as a minimum).

• 2 weeks later...
ScottIsAFool

Just Norwegian left now, once that's been done I can release the update. All down to this last translation... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Redshirt

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to do these translations. 

I'd like to get another public android release out, but I can't until Finnish, French, Swedish & Chinese Simplified add a few missing strings. 

I'd be more than happy to include the other translations as well, but there a bit further behind.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...