Fail. Click to exit

xbmcgotham

Not yet because I still have other changes in progress and am not ready for a beta yet. Thanks.

xbmcgotham

Any time frame?

Hope you understand I have a life time membership for a few months now and have not yet been able to use emby. :wacko:

Edited by xbmcgotham

• 4 weeks later...

We are still working on the next release of the app, thanks.

xbmcgotham

ok, any time frame of release?

@@Luke I just update the emby server to the latest build, but now can't find the configuration page anymore that allows for selecting which scrapers are used for each content type. Can you let me know where it is?

UPDATE: Think I finally found it under the settings of each library. So it changed locations. Much better positioned now.

Edited by xbmcgotham

• 2 months later...

We have a new app release that is slowly rolling out. Please try that once it comes to you. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
xbmcgotham

Hi @@Luke, I have installed the latest version, however, I get mixed results. Most of the time the loading symbol keeps turning after selecting to view the videos info page before selecting to play it. I will have to close the app and restart to have it stop loading. Than usually the video page will load after doing this and I am able to play.

Additionally I find that it takes a long time for the app to load the images in the dashboard with each run of the app. Maybe this is causing the loading issues with the video page? The app is connected to a gigabit wifi connection with a local NAS as the source of the files and a local PC as the emby server. So the network is not the problem of loading.

ps. you might have already seen my latest bug report. So after all these months being a life long member and not able to play videos for a long time until the recent fix in mid July, after the recent server update, I am now not able to use my library anymore. I really hope you will make a priority internally to address my latest issue so my library gets fixed again asap.

And I really hope you will discuss internally this part of the recent update and how this could be prevented from happening in the future. I already made a suggestion in the bug report.

Hope to hear back from you very soon.

Thanks