Movie Theme Videos

JDizzy
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

JDizzy

Do you think the Movie Theme Videos might again become an option?

I know there are several entities involved as far as there was also a plugin needed that has gone missing. Sure did like browsing movies and having the videos as backdrop rather than static images....

it really separated this from other apps.

Thanks!

JDizzy

The app still supports these.

Been some time since I tried, I'll have to take a look!

Is there still any support for downloading the video 'theme' files?

.... just tried... and they DO work.... just had to rescan the library to pick them up.

Edited by JDizzy

The latest version of Emby Theater supports theme videos just fine. Where did you read that?

JDizzy

The latest version of Emby Theater supports theme videos just fine. Where did you read that?

Gosh.... don't remember but thought it was reason why plugin was removed... I may be trippin though.  :rolleyes: 

JDizzy

Another question on this.....

It seems that Emby Theater has several 'theme' or color options ie: Dark, Bright etc.

I can't find one that allows for the video backdrops to be seen well (clearly) due to the haziness, or mask of the color schemes.....

Anyone else having this?

Thanks

JDizzy

Ahh... I know what you mean.

I think when I was using these in the past that only the areas with text were masked allowing more of the backdrop to show through.

No biggie... just trying to get things tuned to my liking.

JDizzy

Thanks, looks like there hasn't been an update for a while and also it appears as though there is no try before you buy option.

arrbee99

A while ago there was a trial, but think it was only for a day. Maybe its disappeared. You could also add some css to the web app to get the background (video) to be brighter. Non of that helps with ET of course.