TV Theme Songs question

Aussiedroid

Aussiedroid

Hi All,

I noticed that when you navigate into a TV show and theme song starts that it doesn't display any backdrop artwork until the song finishes.

Is it possible to have the theme song play and still see the backdrops at the same time?

Noticed it in MBC.

Thank you.

Logos302

I think if you change the settings to backdrop then theme music in the configurator that you will get what you looking for. 

Aussiedroid

I think if you change the settings to backdrop then theme music in the configurator that you will get what you looking for. 

Thank you - which setting is this called? I'm a little lost to what you mean.

Logos302

In the configurator of MBC goto plug-ins click on the ThemeVideo Backdrop plugin, then click on Configure.  There is a drop down that will give you options one of those options is Background and than  local trailer.  

• Like 1

Aussiedroid

Ok so I found that I didnt have the ThemeVideo Backdrop plugin installed, only the TV Theme plugin. I installed it and tried the settings in the pulldown but no combination seemed to change anything. There didnt seem to be anything specific for songs in there though.

I also tried disabling the three tickboxes under the Breeze theme for playing incase this was overriding the new plugin but again it made no difference, even after restarting MBC. Its kinda strange that I now have everything disabled for playing the theme extras but it still plays the theme songs and doesnt show the backdrops till its finished playing the song. Wondering if this might be an issue with the Breeze theme, so will try to install another theme and see if I get the same results.

Also for some reason since I installed that new plugin my trailers just play automatically when in a movie folder, rather than playing when I press the icon/button.