Updates Keep Negating Locked Content

negativzeroe

negativzeroe

So it seems like every update keeps removing my locked content, "Olympus Has Fallen Collection" keeps renaming itself to "... Has Fallen Collection"

Which is whatever.

My real problem is Flash. I've got those four part episodes where it spans across Supergirl, Arrow and DC Legends of Tomorrow but I could care less about those shows. See attached screenshots. This is how I have them named. I'm cool with naming them manually per the third screenshot but for the life of me I can't keep it from defaulting back to taking metadata (which renames it to duplicate episodes 1-4).

Edit: I'm very much open to suggestions on renaming the files to make it work if you have them!

Only problem is there doesn't seem to be a naming convention in the wiki that would fit my scenario....

Aren't there other shows that would split a single episode into multiple parts because of a significant event? They might fall into a same category?

post-23438-0-25153400-1521300386_thumb.png

post-23438-0-33708400-1521300390_thumb.png

post-23438-0-61020300-1521300485_thumb.png

Edited by negativzeroe

I don't think the update is removing the lock, but rather possibly refreshing the title is doing that? can you try that? thanks.

negativzeroe

I don't think the update is removing the lock, but rather possibly refreshing the title is doing that? can you try that? thanks.

You mean like the scheduled task or just hit refresh on the show?

negativzeroe

How do you want them to appear in the library?

Third images in OP shows that. Basically in line with the other episodes but I want it to basically recognized that it's one episode arranged in four parts.

So it would be like Episode:

8 part 1

8 part 2

8 part 3

8 part 4

I don't mind making a folder for the episode and naming them part 1, 2, etc. just whatever works.

Edit, or even just utilize the new versioning that is already in the movie library, it shows the name of the file so if that could be adapted with a quick naming rule, that would work.

Edited by negativzeroe

Guest asrequested

I had three of those episodes. So I made a test library and added them to season 4 of The Flash. I didn't change the file names but changed the episode details, then locked each episode. 

5aad5c369e815_Snapshot_497.jpg

5aad5c8af3353_Snapshot_492.jpg

5aad5ccd77fc4_Snapshot_496.jpg

5aad5df04154a_Snapshot_494.jpg

Guest asrequested

Two of them showed up as the invasion crossover episodes. I manually curated the data. I'm gonna leave it in place, and see if changes, at some point.

negativzeroe

Another things was the SQL read error that I've gotten a few times, I saw an older post that said to delete library.db and let it refresh, and I know those times were some of the times but I feel like it's more often than not.

I might just give up and mux the damn things together lol.

So what you're saying is following the update you can no longer reproduce the problem?

negativzeroe

So what you're saying is following the update you can no longer reproduce the problem?

Right, it seems to only happen when I update. Or that SQL exception of course, but that is expected. I'll make sure to check it out on the next update if that happens before I mux them into one file.