Panasonic 65GT30 Cannot Read File

pmac

pmac

Hi, when I try to play to my Panasonic 65GT30, it pops up on the tv saying an external device is playing media through DLNA, but seconds later I get an error saying "Cannot Read File"

LOG

Also, yesterday my girlfriend was watching something on a Samsung UN50EH5300, and she said she was getting an error that randomly caused playback to stop, and when she tried playing it again, playback would resume from a different spot in the video, closer to the start of the episode, but not the beginning. I wasn't there to see what error, or to catch it in the log, but she said the on-screen error said something about server connection, but wasn't sure. Sorry about being pretty vague on that one... I'll try and catch it next time it happens.

Thanks, and great work so far on DLNA service. Once the bumps get ironed out, using an iPhone or Galaxy in our bedroom, we hardly have any need for another device such as a Roku, or the Android Mini-PC I ordered! Plus, unless I'm mistaken, DLNA plays the files directly, so no need for transcoding, or loss of quality :)

cskyrme

I have the same issue with my Panasonic 65VT30. I tested using avi and mkv files using server version 3.0.5192.19560.