You can install the add-on from the stable Emby Kodi Repo. This also allows you to install the optional EmbyCon Skin cloner and EmbyCon screen saver add-ons.
Follow the instructions here to install the Emby Kodi Repo http://kodi.emby.media
In the following video:
- setting up a source for the stable add-on repository (http://kodi.emby.media)
- use the new source to install the stable add-on repository
- use the new stable repository to install EmbyCon, EmbyCon Skin Cloner and EmbyCon Screensaver
- clone the default Kodi skin and automatically add new EmbyCon nodes to the main menu and widgets
- show fast user switching
Fast User Switching
You can use fast user switching to quickly switch between Emby users without having to log out of Kodi or use Kodi profiles.
UserLoginScreen.jpg 57.86KB 10 downloads
Estuary Skin Cloner
All releases are available from GitHub: All Releases
Create a new thread on this forum with the following details
- Title your post - EmbyCon : <your issue ititle>
- Outline your issue
- What happened vs what you expected to happen
- Attached a log file or link to a log file
Issues and Bug Reports
Create issues on the GitHub project issue system for any issues or bugs you find:
The source is GPL v2 and available from GItHib:
Edited by TeamB, 10 April 2019 - 09:28 PM.