Emby Theater Volume Control

AdamPhillips

AdamPhillips

Would be great if you could adjust the volume using the mouse wheel in the Emby Theater client for Windows.

I am a long time Emby for WMC user and normally use the remote control for volume. Recently I have been using Emby Theater on another PC without a remote and notice how cumbersome it is to click on the volume slider with the mouse pointer.

I have previously got used to using the mouse wheel for volume control using Potplayer which is much simpler, faster and more precise.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

• 2 years later...

This absolutely should be working within Emby. You requested this over 2 years ago, and it still has not been done. Every user would appreciate this being added, and it is relatively simple to add. Yet, as with a lot of requests, yours has been ignored.

However, I am doing as was suggested to me by an Admin, and am adding my support to your suggestion. Let's hope it actually gets added some time in the next, say, ten years? :)

• Agree 1

• 3 years later...
Ralph's Emby

Duplicate Volume on PC (Theater).. Post in 2024. It's 6 Yr now, believe it's a simple request, it should be implemented long time ago, just like most Player in PC behaves