Emby Live TV - New Skin

Bastrim

Bastrim

Hey together,

i tryed to find somthing about my topic, but i failed to find anything about custom skins. Okay thats not really true. " things i found 

Emby Theater

and 

Dark themes

This things are both good, but i looking for more of that. Important for me are a better Live TV View. The standard are realy confusing.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your support

Bastrim

Sammy

I'd like to see Emby LiveTV on all clients be like it is on ShieldTV (AndroidTV). That interface rules the roost for not just LiveTV but in all aspects. Is this possible? I will say I do not like the ET interface as much now that I'm using the ShieldTV interface.

Bastrim

Better channel view would be nice. Like the overview of zattoo or magin live streaming. Possibility to sort the channels and set some picture would be nice to.

Guest asrequested

I'd like to see Emby LiveTV on all clients be like it is on ShieldTV (AndroidTV). That interface rules the roost for not just LiveTV but in all aspects. Is this possible? I will say I do not like the ET interface as much now that I'm using the ShieldTV interface.

I very much disagree. It's ok for bedroom TVs and areas that are casual viewing, but for main viewing areas (home theater, living room etc) it would drive me bonkers. It's too fussy, way too much all crammed together. And that left side sliding out would make me shoot my tv. Theater is far better in those areas.

• Like 2