Chromecast on Android 4.2

EveraldoCunha2018

EveraldoCunha2018

i'm having a problem with the last version of emby app from android 4.2.2, i have a 2 gen chromecast and he don't appear on the device list...is a tablet SMT110, but on chrome browser, both desktop and android, my chromecast appear. sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.

Hi, so you're saying it doesn't show up on the chrome browser with the same tablet? What version of Chrome does it have?

• Like 1

EveraldoCunha2018

Hi, so you're saying it doesn't show up on the chrome browser with the same tablet? What version of Chrome does it have?

thanks for reply me, so the problem is, the chrome on pc and android (both on the latest stable version) is showing chromecast on the device list, but in the android app (latest version download from play store, not beta) chromecast don't show in the device list.

EveraldoCunha2018
EveraldoCunha2018

Ok, I'll need to capture some logging. can you please install this version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afflndcwiy8dopl/emby-android-api16-googlearmv7-release.apk?dl=0

And then you can learn how to grab a log from here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/15638-how-to-report-an-android-problem/

Thanks.

don't work on opera browser also.

5aa1adca5fa79_CapturadeTela1.png5aa1ae3f7e148_CapturadeTela2.png

I see the problem with Opera. That's resolved for the next release of Emby Server, thanks.

EveraldoCunha2018

I see the problem with Opera. That's resolved for the next release of Emby Server, thanks.

thank's for the attention, and what about the android app? Anyway, thank you.

That i"m not yet sure about. I'll have do do some testing on my 4.2 test device. Thanks.