Double content after Auto Refresh

casperghst42

mgworek

Hey I just thought I would update this older thread. Since you updated the how the main tv shows screen works a week or so ago, this problem has gone away for at least me. It is no longer showing double shows for letters A-G when getting finished with a show and going back to the main tv show screen. I can continue scrolling through all the tv shows now. 

The only thing that is still happening is if I get done watching a show that starts with S, when I go back to the main tv show screen, it jumps me to the G's sometimes but I can still continue scrolling so it doesn't matter. 

Edited by mgworek

• 2 weeks later...
mgworek

Unfortunately, it started happening again tonight. I would get finished with a show that started with an O or a S and it threw me back to A-I afterwards and I couldn't get past I. It was fine last night and for the past week+. There was an update to the app tonight but it was happening before it told me there was an update and to restart. Server Beta version was the same.

I was messing with the Cover Art plugin today a bunch. I wouldn't thing that would have anything to do with it but that was the only thing that changed. I could remove the plug in and try again tomorrow. 

You guys were never able to reproduce this and it was working fine for a bit until tonight.

corey

@@mgworek --

Thanks for reporting back that you are seeing this issue. We haven't been able to repeat this but I'm confident that future changes we have planned will resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1