WMC Plugin Not Streaming HD Homerun Dual (Legacy)

Manny30306

Manny30306

I started to do the TV guide XML file setup and then I lost the HD Homerun Connect.  So I couldn't channel map the OTA.  Then that is when things stopped working.

krustyreturns

@@Manny30306,

This is a confusing thread.  At least know that all my responses are about serverwmc.  Whether native live-tv mode is working or not for you I am ignoring.

First off, the update bug with serverwmc is a problem everybody has, its due to github requiring a newer TLS version.  I have a fix, but it is going to require everybody manually install serverwmc once I release it (which I haven't done yet).    When I do release it, I will post about it in the kodi and emby forum.  Thanks for the reminder about that thread on the kodi forum.

Looking at your serverwmc log.  It looks like you have dlna mode turned off in your settings but when you actually try to start a live stream it is using dlna mode, so that is really weird. All I can think is that you didn't restart serverwmc after changing this setting.  Please make sure dlna mode for emby is turned off, then restart serverwmc and try to start a live stream.  If it fails, then post the log again.

EDIT:

Also make sure the http service in serverwmc is enabled.

Edited by krustyreturns

Manny30306

That did it!  Here are the screen shots.  I didn't realize that you had this setup for Plex until I saw the settings.  Some day, I hope to get away from the WTV container and record directly to MKV or Mpeg file.

As always, you solved and made a difference.  Thank you.

post-289650-0-18645000-1519928174_thumb.png

post-289650-0-78409100-1519928178_thumb.png

post-289650-0-26393500-1519928185_thumb.png