#341 Angelblue05 OFFLINE  

Angelblue05

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 12580 posts
  • Local time: 05:57 AM

Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:52 PM

@mrees

Not at this time. Apologies for the inconvenience, we are working on a better solution for the future to correct this. With google home, it's impossible to relay requests based on your location. This means that by the time your server responds and it is sent to GH, we have exceeded the time limit of 8 seconds, which results in the error you are getting.

• mrees likes this

#342 Jaslo OFFLINE  

Jaslo

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Local time: 06:57 AM

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:19 AM

Question,

I have setup the integration and it works great on my Sony Android TV. hats off to you sir for that. However, I utilize chromecasts though out my house for my media streaming to make our lives easy and i cant get it to see the chromecasts. is there a port i need to open or configuration i need to change? On the android app for mobile, i can see the chromecasts in emby and it works without issues. I know when i use google chrome to access my server I cant see the chromecasts due to chrome dropping support for non https via their browser.

let me know what i should investigate.

thanks for all your hard work!

Update:

sorry i missed the posts on page 15 14 saying at this time chrome casts are not supported due to api limitations.... sorry about that....... 

So ill update my quest, 

What devices is best supported by the google home app via voice to play to? can you list a few devices that you know is supported and work really well so i can invest some money into those devices for voice automation?

thanks again!

Edited by Jaslo, 01 June 2019 - 11:27 AM.

#343 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:04 PM

What devices is best supported by the google home app via voice to play to? can you list a few devices that you know is supported and work really well so i can invest some money into those devices for voice automation?

Other than Chromecast, all devices supported by Emby apps for remote control will work with google home.

#344 TwIXx OFFLINE  

TwIXx

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 12:57 PM

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:55 AM

When i say in german. Mit Emby Home sprechen, it says can't reacht the account, but if I say it in english it reach it and starts the app.

Can you look at it?

#345 EdBarnes OFFLINE  

EdBarnes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 04:57 AM

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:49 PM

Where can I find Emby for Google Home?  I must be a nubee and it does not show up under emby plugins.

Sorry if this is a repeat question - I have been searching for an hour and just gave up.

#346 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:15 PM

Hi, no plugin needed. You install emby for Google home using the Google home app store.

#347 korican OFFLINE  

korican

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:53 PM

Hello,  I am using emby premiere, and casting to chromecast. Can i choose the specific device I want it to cast to?

I have a Google Nest Hub max, and it will not cast to this device unless i already have it selected to cast to.

Does the functionality exist today where I can give an emby command to play my media on the google nest hub max display?

#348 memc OFFLINE  

memc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Local time: 10:57 PM

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:08 AM

Haven't used this in a while but no matter what I say it comes back with Emby isn't responding. I can't even set the default player. Unlinking and linking again didn't solve the issue.

#349 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:13 AM

Haven't used this in a while but no matter what I say it comes back with Emby isn't responding. I can't even set the default player. Unlinking and linking again didn't solve the issue.

Have you setup remote connectivity so that devices outside your network can reach your emby server?

#350 memc OFFLINE  

memc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:40 AM

Have you setup remote connectivity so that devices outside your network can reach your emby server?

Yeah I have. If I'm not on the WIFI I can still connect to the server.

#351 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:54 PM

Have you linked a user on your server to Emby Connect?

#352 memc OFFLINE  

memc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 03:24 PM

Have you linked a user on your server to Emby Connect?

Yeah I have.

When I try it with the simulator I get the same response but comes up with error "Failed to parse Dialogflow response into AppResponse because of invalid platform response: Could not find a RichResponse or SystemIntent in the platform response for agentId: [AgentId] and intentId: [IntentId]".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users