Checkbox checkbox hide user selected default

sergiorebello

sergiorebello

hi guys.

I am brasilian, my english is more less.

I need to leave the Hide user field as selected or when creating a user I do not want it to appear on the screen, I know I can create it and in user settings I hide it. but would like to leave this field selected. or create a user already hidden?

Would anyone know how to do this?

Tank you in advanced to all.

I need to leave the Hide user field as selected or when creating a user I do not want it to appear on the screen, I know I can create it and in user settings I hide it. but would like to leave this field selected. or create a user already hidden?

Hi, I don't quite understand. Are you saying you want to set a default value for a new user so that you don't have to do it manually?

sergiorebello

YES :)

When creating the new user I want it already hidden from the login screen

When creating the new user I want it already hidden from the login screen

sergiorebello

Yes, @@Luke thanks for the answer, but as I understand a little programming, I would like to know if I can change this, I imagine it is some column in the database where when saving a user it puts that column as false, I would like change to true. so users already create as the hidden pattern.

• 8 months later...
achharsingh

Hi,

I have just made a module for billing software (WHMCS) for Emby Server.

With the help of this module the users can be created / suspended / unsuspended / terminated from billing software via API.

All these are working fine but need to know if we can handle the "Hide this user from login screen" option via API?

https://prnt.sc/lhsxm3

(Last option)

Regards

Achhar Singh

Edited by achharsingh