IPTV has stoped working after the update

Pelon

After the IPTV plugin update, it has stopped working for me. It was working fine yesterday.

It doesn't work on any clients, so I assume the issue is at the server level.

It take a lot of time and then returns zero results. I have tried restarting the server, uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin and same results.

I have been trying to upload the log, however it time out with this message

server-63655097994.txt

Basically I don't get anything anymore on the IPTV screen.

This was working yesterday. I saw it first today after restarting the server after multiple plugins needed updates. Around 6PM CST.

I have restarted the server multiple times, and I even tried reinstalling the plugin to the same results.

5a924cc7b96a5_IPTVresults.png

The actual configuration has streams5a924d0f26000_IPTVStreams.png

sarutobi

I deleted the file and added all of the addresses manually. Somehow that solved the issue.

friend, I have the same problem, could you tell which files to delete? Thank you. Some help, please.

friend, I have the same problem, could you tell which files to delete? Thank you. Some help, please.

Pelon

I deleted the file at

C\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins\configurations\MediaBrowser.Channels.IPTV.xml

I have seen that there is some level of validation, and it looks like if any of the links for and address is down, the whole file will not load. This could be the address for the actual channel of the link to the image.

I hope this helps you

sarutobi

I deleted the file at

C\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins\configurations\MediaBrowser.Channels.IPTV.xml

I have seen that there is some level of validation, and it looks like if any of the links for and address is down, the whole file will not load. This could be the address for the actual channel of the link to the image.

I hope this helps you

thank you.