Apps GUI elements missing among view modes

speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

GUI design elements/features that need addressing.

Present in the Win 10 Store Emby app and Emby Theater (desktop software).  I primarily use the Win 10 (Store App)

Guide button and Guide page tab only shows in TV Horizontal mode. No way to access Guide in any other view mode (Desktop/Tablet)

No Guide Button or top tab on any pages in TV Mode Vertical.

No "More" or "ALL" button to expand "On Now" section to see all of what is on in TV Mode Horizontal. This option exists in TV Mode Vertical mode and in the other view modes. (this is something I really would use to see a full page of what is on all channels, via thumbnails, but then i have no access to the Guide in those view modes)

The "Continue Watching" sections in each library u click into (where u can just click the thumbnail box for the recently played vid) is only present in TV Mode Horizontal. 

Also, Emby Theater (Desktop software) is not good on high DPI scaled displays (like my 4K laptop) in anything other than TV Mode. The other view modes result in super tiny font and some of the menu options are hidden.

post-72185-0-59272900-1519350478_thumb.jpg

post-72185-0-59696900-1519350484_thumb.jpg

post-72185-0-19062600-1519350498_thumb.jpg

post-72185-0-92124400-1519350508_thumb.png

Edited by speedingcheetah

Hi, the vertical home screen is intended to match the web app, so on the home screen you will only see the one global continue watching section.

speedingcheetah

Hi, the vertical home screen is intended to match the web app, so on the home screen you will only see the one global continue watching section.

Ok. Thats one of the issues noted. ( I had that line disabled on Home Screen) I can work with that, though would like it to also show up in each library selection (like in Horizontal).

No Guide Access in the app is a biggie though. (and the web app has it)

Edited by speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

It is in the dedicated library sections in the suggestions tab.

?

I dont have a suggestions tab. Only Programs, Channels, Recordings, Schedule, Series.

Under My Media, Live TV.....the section there are On Now, Shows, Sports, For Kids, News.

Tablet mode.