Change Emby Connect Email?

notla49285
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

notla49285

Is there a way to change the email address used for my Emby Connect account? I'm not too bothered if the username either stays the same or changes, but the email address is being disposed of shortly

Edited by notla49285

Hi.  Emby Connect uses this forum account so you would just change it here.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

notla49285

Initially yes thank you, however in my infinite wisdom I seem to have already used the email address I want to change this to for a temporary account on this forum. Is it possible to remove this account?

I've made things a bit too complicated to be honest. Without posting publicly, I have Email 1 that my server is assigned to on Emby Connect (which I want to change to Email 2), however the email used for my Emby Premiere subscription is Email 2, there is no server assigned to Email 2 on Emby Connect. I'd like both my Emby Connect and my Emby Premiere emails to be the same (Email 2).

I'm hoping that if you could cancel Email 2's Emby Connect/Forum account, that I can then change Email 1 to Email 2 on this account? I couldn't find a Remove Account facility anywhere.

Initially yes thank you, however in my infinite wisdom I seem to have already used the email address I want to change this to for a temporary account on this forum. Is it possible to remove this account?

I've made things a bit too complicated to be honest. Without posting publicly, I have Email 1 that my server is assigned to on Emby Connect (which I want to change to Email 2), however the email used for my Emby Premiere subscription is Email 2, there is no server assigned to Email 2 on Emby Connect. I'd like both my Emby Connect and my Emby Premiere emails to be the same (Email 2).

I'm hoping that if you could cancel Email 2's Emby Connect/Forum account, that I can then change Email 1 to Email 2 on this account? I couldn't find a Remove Account facility anywhere.

Good day,

Can you please PM the email address you like to use for this account.

My best

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Good day,

If only one member email address, then Ebr reply #2 is the right answer, I already reply to PM for Poxy13.

My best

• 1 year later...
TiagoSilva012

Olá queria saber com relação ao Servidor Emby, uso por enquanto o Emby gratuito, tem algum limite de quantidade de pessoas, ou tempo?

12 hours ago, TiagoSilva012 said:

Olá queria saber com relação ao Servidor Emby, uso por enquanto o Emby gratuito, tem algum limite de quantidade de pessoas, ou tempo?

"Hello I was wondering about the Emby Server, I use Emby for free for now, do you have a limit on the number of people, or time?"

@cayars

• Solution
13 hours ago, TiagoSilva012 said:

Hello I was wondering about the Emby Server, I use Emby for free for now, do you have a limit on the number of people, or time?

No we don't.  There is no limit to the number of people or time limit.
However the types of clients you can use for free is more limited without having Premiere.
Without a Premiere License you won't have some of the advanced Server features nor access to clients like Theater which are Premiere clients only.

This link to our Premiere Feature Matrix might be useful to you:
https://support.emby.media/a/solutions/articles/44001173099

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cayars said:

Do you know what that's from?

I think it from "Sin City - 2005" ?

It was the original pic used for the cover of Rush's Permanent Waves album

image.png.a9b7ccfb700866c20de3945d71d72bc0.png

One of my all time favorite albums.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

No, that would be for billing or subscription issues.

What exactly do you need to do?

arthurmv
25 minutes ago, cayars said:

No, that would be for billing or subscription issues.

What exactly do you need to do?

I used other paypal account to buy Lifetime suscription, I just want to move it to my main email.

It really won't matter to Emby as the only thing the email is used for is to resend a key to you.
The email address itself isn't used anywhere but for that.

So as long as you still have that email/paypal address you're fine.

8 hours ago, arthurmv said:

@Abobader I just PM you, I hope you can help me with my suscription issue.

Thanks @Abobader.

Please reply to Ebr question at the PM, thanks.

• Like 1