Issue with Seasons of one Show stored on different shares

jemus

Hey,

when I have a TV Show which seasons are stored on two different network shares, I run into the issue that not all seasons are shown and playable in Kodi.

I tried it on different platforms (Android, Windows, Libreelec) and on Kodi 17 as well as on Kodi 18.

For one show it works. This one of which I had only one season at first one storage A and added the second season a few days later on storage B, is shown correctly.

For any other show where I firstly had like 5 seasons on storage A and divided them so that I end up with the first 4 seasons on storage B and only the last season on storage B it doesn't work.

Also after deleting the whole kodi libraries and synching them again or even after deleting the TV-Shows library in Emby Server and reading it in again.

The Emby App for Android and AndroidTV don't show that issue. Here everything is shown as it should.

The point is, I'm using the Netflix and Amazon addons for Kodi which allow users to export content as *strm files and I wanted to store these files on a usb drive which is connected to my router so that I'm able to access them even if my server is not running.

As it saves a lot of space on my server I was about to replace some content with the *strm files and ran into the described issue.

Is there something I can to to get that solved?

Didn't try that as I supposed deleting the whole Kodi libraries via the Emby addon and reading it back in after a Kodi restart would be the best thing to do as I thought really everything concerning the content on the Emby server would be wiped.

But I will try that later, when I'm home.

Angelblue05

For series pooling provided by the server, a manual sync should add the missing content. You only need to do that once. After the initial setup, sync is completed. Let me know.

• Like 1

Oh yes it works on all of my devices..

On one of the devices some tv show were shown twice, so I deleted the whole libraries via the Emby addon and let them read back in again and after that did the manual sync again. That worked for me.

Guess I should have used that option a few times in the past too, to solve different issues.

Thanks for the hint!

• Like 1