"Placeholders" in Buttons

Sammy

I don't know if this has been reported but I'm seeing "placeholders", for lack of a better term, in a lot of places but see photo example.6d4685499ebb0d83bd92e29609cdf9a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy

lightsout

It's resolved for the next update to the app, thanks.

Has it been released? I have had this problem since I got the TV over black friday.

• 2 months later...
myuhan

Hello. I am having this same issue, seen the last post was in Feb. and still having the issue in April. 

Tried uninstalling the app, that makes no difference.

Do you have a timeline to update the Samsung TV App?

Thanks.

Hi, it's resolved for the next update to the app. Hopefully that will be soon. Thanks.

• Like 1

Sammy

Hi, it's resolved for the next update to the app. Hopefully that will be soon. Thanks.

I had hopes that the last Samsung Titan f/w update from earlier in April contained this fix but it did not. Do app updates ride on f/w updates as on Roku or are they independent thereof?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy

• 1 month later...
FrostByte

You can always see the latest version released for your year by going to the Samsung store and looking at the Emby details page.  It will list the latest version released and the installed version along with dates

Ace of Space

Hi,

I have the same problem with two Samsung flat screen TVs. They are both devices from the MU6179 series.

The first device is a UE55MU6179 and the second is a UE75MU6179. I just received and installed the latter just yesterday.

This would have to have loaded the last version from the APP store.

To fix the problem, I've tried to change the display language in Emby from German to English.

Unfortunately, this did not succeed.