Cover Art and MediaFolders

Logos302

Logos302

How do I get CoverArt to apply/do something with the media folders?  as it stands now they are just pictures of an old tv. And now the collections is a media folder it looks funny being the only one.

532757d96653a_2014031711333PM.png

Provide an image for your media folders or setup CoverArt to treat them with something like the "collage" treatment.

You will need to provide some sort of image for those collection folders.  It doesn't matter what it is (if you use collage) but you need to give it something.

The way the server handles the display type changed somewhere along the way such that CA no longer creates these automatically for you.

dannypcf

Hi ebr,

I have the exact same issue, so do you mean I have to put an image into the collection folder?

Says I have a Movie collection with all movie folders in it, the folder structure is:

Movie

Movie1

Movie2

So do I simply have to put an image into the top Movie folder? No matter what it is if I use collage? And what should I name the image?Because the server has scrapped all images for Movie 1/2 folders for me, but still there is no collage folder image for the top Movie collection folder. 

Edited by dannypcf

Use the web editor to upload a primary image for the top level folder.  Any image will do.