to be able to select what group of live tv channels a user can access

deallier

We're working as hard and as fast as we can to bring you the features that you want as soon as we can. Thanks guys.

syralk

We're working as hard and as fast as we can to bring you the features that you want as soon as we can. Thanks guys.

Thanks Luke

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

EODCrafter

Thank you for what you do @@Luke!

• 8 months later...
syralk

Hi @Luke 

Any update on this feature?

thanks

EODCrafter

Hi @Luke 

Any update on this feature?

thanks

3 Years + in the Making, Please be more patient...They are working as fast as they can on this. :)

syralk

3 Years + in the Making, Please be more patient...They are working as fast as they can on this. :)

no problem thanks :)

deallier

Hi

i have a work around that i have been using for over a year now and it works great

in the metadata section i tagged each channel example ( bbc1 , bbc2 , itv channel 4 are all tagged FTA) then Sky sports 1 , Sky sports 2, Sky sports 3 are tagged Sky sports )etc if do this to all the channels you set them into groups of tagged channels, then for each user in the parental control section you just block the channels that you don't want the user to have access to by putting in the groups tagged name,  it works great it is not the best system but it does work i also have a tag that i set on all users that says Notworking

that way when i find a channel that is no longer working i just add the tag  Notworking to the channel and the it will no longer show on up for any users it saves them clicking on it and waiting only to find i doesn't work  

the only thing i found is that Emby or Schedules Direct will automatically add tags to the channels tags like Sports, news, kids it started happing  around 6 -8 months ago so you need to use tag names that are unique

hope this helps

• 1 year later...