Kodi log screen hanged

e123enitan

e123enitan

@Angelblue

Emby4Kodi V3.0.7a,

Just trying to fixed server for maintenance, so I disable ALL users in Ember Server, when I am done fixing the server, I re-enable users, then Kodi prompt with screen to validate users and password, although the screen displayed user name, so  I pressed enter to continue the screen FREEZE Kodi no other functions could be perform, as many times that tried to log in for each client same issue. 

What usually happen in the past when a client is disable in the server, Kodi will prompt the user connection with server is lost, but should always the user to watch Live Tv but not able to play movies or Tv shows. If the client re-lunched Kodi it will prompt no connection with server, but it would allow access to Kodi to watch Live TV or perform other functions besides interface with server. thereafter when the user or client is RE-ENABLE on the server side client received immediate prompt it's connection with server is re-established.

Could you check that this narrative is still in place coz my experience of yesterday proved otherwise, let me know if I should test when you have resolved the issue.

Thanks 

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

@@Angelblue05, pls confirm if this issue has been resolved in Version 3.0.9a, I'm guessing this fixed  will resolved the logging issue. I shall give this version a try and report back

"Reverted back to our old dialogs to prevent Kodi from crashing (during initial setup, login screen, etc" 

sualfred

Please also give this version a try. 
Angelblue05 will provide an installable zip later the day.

If some of you can't wait to test it -> feel free to manually use my GitHub source and copy it via sftp and report back if its solved.

(target folder -> /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.embycon)

https://github.com/sualfred/plugin.video.emby

e123enitan

Please also give this version a try. 

Angelblue05 will provide an installable zip later the day.

Thanks, I shall give it a try later