Auto Organize - Activity Log is blank

EmmTee

I'm not entirely sure when this started as I don't use Auto Organize daily, the Activity Log page is blank showing a spinning circle as if it's gathering data. The Smart Matches page is also blank with the same spinning circle, however, the tv page allows me to see and change the options. Note that I can still see the spinning circle on that page as well. I have version 1.1.5.0 and server version 3.2.70.0.  I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin to no avail.

JarvisTek

Is it only doing this on the emby app? I noticed this on mine, but in the browser, everything seems to still work fine (though I do still have to go in there to manually auto organize since it doesn't appear to be picking up the scheduled task).

The browser console doesn't show any error, just a white area where the circle spins and it will spin like that as long as I let it...all other server functions seem to work fine.  I hadn't even thought to check the mobile app until you asked that but in checking now, it is the same behavior.

@emmteee you could try shutting down the server and deleting this file:

/var/lib/emby/data/fileorganization.db

I didn't see any database errors in your log so it shouldn't be necessary, but perhaps worth a shot. it will clear all currently organize history.

Thanks Luke, I tried that but to no avail. I shutdown Emby, deleted the file you referenced and started the server back up, waited for the library scan to finish, and then launched auto organize. Same behavior on both mobile and the web (tried both chrome & firefox). I also tried uninstalling the plugin, stop the server, delete the db file, restart, reinstall. No dice. Curiously, the spinning ball appears on all 3 pages however, when I make a change and save it on the 'TV' page, the spinning disappears and the option seems to have been changed but when I click on either of the other tabs, the spinning ball reappears as if loading.