Transcoding issue on a specific media

shocker
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

shocker

Awesome thanks @@ebr. Is there a way where I can monitor when a new beta app is released for Roku? I cannot find the Roku thread under testing.

Your app should just update automatically.  Look for a version above .69 (so .70+).  Probably tomorrow.

Thanks.

shocker

I know the only problem is that Roku is not my default player and it would be nice to have a release notes category under testing on the forum to quickly monitor :P

But anyway this is not a problem at all! Thank you @@ebr and @@Luke for sorting this out. I'll test some other subtitles that were previously impacted and I'll come back with a feedback after the x.70 release.

What can I say, each and everyday I fall more and more in love with Emby! :)

I'll test some other subtitles that were previously impacted and I'll come back with a feedback after the x.70 release.

Are those also Romanian or a different language?

shocker

All issues identified so far are for Romanian language. I'll test some English and other languages randomly (internal and external) to see how it will behave.

shocker

Awesome, it's working! Thanks @@ebr.

I'll check all the internal/external subtitles and in case that something will go wrong I'll let you know.

post-4323-0-72903100-1519751810_thumb.png