PHP functionality?

LouisMylle

LouisMylle

Hello! 

I wan't to add some features integrating my other servers in Emby but it seems like the webserver powering Emby is not able to interpret any PHP code. Is it possible that I can tweak the Emby server a bit so it's able to interpreter PHP?

Regards, Louis Mylle

Hello!

I wan't to add some features integrating my other servers in Emby but it seems like the webserver powering Emby is not able to interpret any PHP code. Is it possible that I can tweak the Emby server a bit so it's able to interpreter PHP?

Regards, Louis Mylle

Hi Louis :)

Have you read any of the documentation about the API in Emby?

Not sure exactly what kind of integration you are looking for, but emby doesn't use any php engine. however, utilizing Embys http rest API, you can request information and even remote control both the server and clients connected to the server using any coding language you wish.

There are github examples which show all the security headers needed to make requests to the server. Search 'emby' on github and look at documentation on both plugin development and client applications.

This doesn't quite answer your question specifically with regards to php... But .... I hope it kind of helps.

:)

Edited by chef

LouisMylle

Thank you very much for the response! I'm going to check out the rest API. I wanted to add a layer of security by SMS verification the first time you log in on a device, do you think that is possible with the API?