Translation, unwatched Button for TV Series, refreshing watched Status

Ekomax

@@Luke

Hi, i was wondering if there will be a complete translation of the Apple Tv App, now it shows part german, part english ?

Further it would be wonderful if there was a button for TV shows to set the watched status on/off for all episodes/seasons of show. For example: my boy wants to watch a tv show (2seasons/56episodes) over and over again. i have to open the webbrowser each time to set the watched status back for the Show. please include this in the ATV App.

Last thing i wanted to say is that the ATV app not allways refreshes the status (movies/shows) - but there is already a thread to this.

All in all i have to say that Emby works great and as long time Plex user i‘m happy i got here.

best regards

Yes, the app is on OneSky and could probably use some help there.  I just updated the base strings for it.

I have added mark watched at the series level as an item in our internal tracker.

Thanks.

@@ebr

@@Luke

Is it now possible to mark a whole show as unwatched (all season an episodes) with one button? That would be great an a lots of help.

Sorry for my bad english :)

best regards

Hi @@Ekomax --

Thanks for suggesting the ability to mark an entire show as watched / unwatched in the Apple TV app. We've added it to our internal tracking so it will come at some point!