Select which folders to resume

GhostRider

GhostRider

I often just watch one or two chapters from a music video for my favorite tracks. However, Emby then puts them into the resume playback category. In this case I do not want to resume and they clutter up the interface. Can Emby have features to:

1) For items in resume playback list have a button to cancel the resume

2) Have a setting at the Media Library level to exclude all items in the library from being resumed. I could then flag my music video library in one go.

Edited by GhostRider

1) To clear resume status, just mark the item as played (you can also do this at the library level).

2) While you cannot do exactly this, I do think you can achieve what you want with the current setting in user home screen preferences that indicates which libraries will show up in latest and continue watching.

GhostRider

1) To clear resume status, just mark the item as played (you can also do this at the library level).

Hi, the music video I have at the moment is already marked as played as I played it end-to-end once. Now I just pick the best tracks and it has reappeared in the resume list. No easy way to remove it from the list.

2) While you cannot do exactly this, I do think you can achieve what you want with the current setting in user home screen preferences that indicates which libraries will show up in latest and continue watching.

Almost works. Unchecked Music Videos in Home Screen Content. It now disappears from home screen which is my main problem. However, resume still appears on the Music Video home page which I am trying to remove as well. Chances are resume will go to a track I do not like :-)