nextpvr plugin re-install - on enby server beta, not working now

vaise

Have installed a few times, this was after removing it to do a liveTV native emby test - but now I cant get it working again - re-installed and restarted many times.  This is on the latest emby beta that came out today.

Logs attached.

server-63653272427.txt

there should be a new recordings top level section as a channel. make sure it's not disabled via user permissions.

OIC - its on the top, the library view - Guess that came in with the server beta I added this morning, or a later beta roku app (I saw it is one higher).

I only have to click left and it is there - so a big time saver (one of my requests to be able to control the view from ages back), not only that, it also has Recorded TV grouping - another request of mine.

The day started off bad, with all that testing, but has ended up a winner!  nice 1.

I dont suppose we can change that butt ugly thumbnail for the NextPVR Recordings can we that shows on the Roku ?  

SHSPVR

I dont suppose we can change that butt ugly thumbnail for the NextPVR Recordings can we that shows on the Roku ?  

It dose but update this make it even worst by it add new folder called Next Pvr Recording

SHSPVR

You can change the name and image to whatever you like

What would be better if could unified as one category

Actually we don't want to do that, because that requires us to rebuild the same library browsing features into the live tv section that we've already built before.

We want to stop doing that, and instead use the features that we already have for recordings.

SHSPVR

Actually we don't want to do that, because that requires us to rebuild the same library browsing features into the live tv section that we've already built before.

We want to stop doing that, and instead use the features that we already have for recordings.

I see then how and option to hide them

Edited by SHSPVR

You see the recordings tab up there. Users keep requesting new ways to present and browse those recordings, but we already have those features in the regular browsing sections. That's why it makes much more sense to just use what we already have.

SHSPVR

You see the recordings tab up there. Users keep requesting new ways to present and browse those recordings, but we already have those features in the regular browsing sections. That's why it makes much more sense to just use what we already have.

It wouldn't be so bad but with NextPVR and Schedules Direct install we end two with Recording folder

Edited by SHSPVR

You can change the name and image to whatever you like

Hi luke, How do I do this ?  Its not a library so cant find it anywhere to change.  Ta.

Hi luke, How do I do this ?  Its not a library so cant find it anywhere to change.  Ta.

If you're talk about the image, just go to your home screen and hover your mouse over the library of choice and the menu should show up and click on the three dots and edit image from there. Hope this helps.

HI Arche, 

On the emby web, the box does not appear, I have to use the drop down exit on the left to get it, but goes straight into it.

On the roku is the place this is seen - and you cant do that on the roku.

So Im not understanding exactly where you mean.

Thanks.