TV Show Favorites On Roku App

richwphillips@yahoo.com

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Maybe I'm missing the option, but I don't see a way to access just the TV show episodes I identified as a "favorite" with the heart icon. I can access these episodes on my browser version, but I'm not seeing this option on the Roku app. 

Hi.  If you open your TV library and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a row of "Favorites" there.

Please let us know if this answers your question.

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Thanks for the quick response, EBR. I've scrolled to the bottom and didn't see any row of favorites (I'm using the Beta version of Roku app). The only way I can find an episode that has been marked as a favorite with the heart icon is to click on the episode and then I see the heart is red. I'm not at home now so I can't verify this to be 100% certain, but I've looked all over the screen for favorites at the library level and haven't found anything. I figured it was supposed to be somewhere I could see them so I could select a favorite episode to watch easily. Like I said, on my Emby server browser in Chrome, there are 2 options at the very top..."Home" and "Favorites" and I can easily see all of my favorite episodes that way. Just can't solve the mystery on the Roku beta app. I've looked in settings and everywhere I can think of to get this to work. Thanks again for your help.

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Yes, I think if I indicate that a show is a favorite, it may appear. But this doesn't seem to be the case for episodes like it is on the web browser. It's not a huge deal, but there are times that the wife and I just want to watch a favorite episode we've seen many times and it would be a lot easier to have that episode listed in a group of our favorite episodes rather than trying to hunt through seasons of a show to try to find the one we're wanting to watch. Emby is great though. This isn't really a complaint as much as it is something on our wish list. Thanks for always reading and responding to my posts...no matter how trivial they might seem at times!

Yes, I've found and fixed it.  The next beta should show your episodes as well.

Thanks for the report.

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Wow. You guys are incredible! If a bug or reasonable suggestion is reported, you get right on it. Never experienced such a responsive group before. I appreciate you and Luke and anyone else on your team who helps to make Emby such a great tool for us to use.

• Like 1

richwphillips@yahoo.com

One more suggestion on this (unless it's already in place and I just don't know how to make it work). Can you have the favorite episodes sort in the show name order first and then the season and episode number as the second sort? Right now, it looks like there is no sort to how this is displayed when you click the "Show more" option. I did see a way to sort by name and this is already checked by default, but it doesn't appear to be working from what I can tell. My favorites seem to display rather randomly so one episode from a tv series might be first in the display and then the next favorite from this same series is down a bit and has favorites from other shows separating the 2 favorites from this one show. This is not a big deal, but I do have over 100 favorite episodes of various tv shows so it can take a while to find the one I'm looking for wtihout the 2-step sorting in place. Again...just a nice enhancement to the favorite episodes display. Not complaining at all...thanks!