Info section keeps reverting back

uzbek

The reason we don't have an official answer at this point is because we would have to come up with something that will work on all apps on all devices.

If you only care about one or two apps, a few people have come up with some tricks. @@Happy2Play might recall them.

They both work temporarily until we face the same problem again that it reverts to the nfo version and it doesnt have the linebreaks

Happy2Play

Then a log with a general timeframe of revert need posted or PMd to Luke.  What are you doing when it reverts as I just made a edit using <p><p> via metadata manager and have not seen any issue.

Edited by Happy2Play

Then a log with a general timeframe of revert need posted or PMd to Luke.  What are you doing when it reverts as I just made a edit using <p><p> via metadata manager and have not seen any issue.

Delete/Download subtitle and it doesnt delete the <p>'s?

Happy2Play

Only thing I have been able to do is with "Locked" edited metadata and selecting Refresh Metadata-Replace All metadata removes the breaks but leaves the edited additional data.

and if I dont have the Library settings Download artwork and metadata from the internet  set, then it just reverts back everything I wrote in there.

Happy2Play

Okay exactly what I see when a "Refresh Metadata-Replace All metadata" is performed.

@@Luke

Is deleting subtitles suppose to do a full refresh? 

Is this still a issue with a Refresh Metadata-Replace All metadata ignoring the "LOCKED" flag?  Actually this may be working as the only thing lost is the added html via metadata manager.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

Looks like a feature request to change Overview in itemdetails.html from <p> (Defines a paragraph) to <pre> (Defines pre-formatted text) would resolve this issue.

Edited by Happy2Play