Info section keeps reverting back

uzbek

Info section keeps reverting back to the original that it pulled from internet even tho I had already changed it to how I wanted it.

It seems to be doing it atleast when it tries to update subtitle selection for the video.

Would it be possible to add like "LOCK" option for the info section of the video, so it wouldnt try to refresh it after user has already made it how they like it.

For example, I add finnish info under the english info it pulled from the internet. And those finnish parts keep disappearing.

Super annoying to add the correct info multiple times.

Hi there, can you please discuss a specific example of this? Thanks !

Like for example, Sel8nne movie that I have.

https://i.imgur.com/r8obpUO.png

First image has the info that it pulls from internet.

Second image has me edit the finnish info to it.

https://i.imgur.com/YkAspLa.png

Then after some time it has somehow reverted back to first image.

Edited by uzbek

Happy2Play

Does the overview correspond with what is displayed in the nfo?

Does the overview correspond with what is displayed in the nfo?

Where would I find that?

Edited by uzbek

Check the overview that you see in the emby metadata editor and compare that to the overview inside the .nfo file.

Check the overview that you see in the emby metadata editor and compare that to the overview inside the .nfo file.

Where is the nfo file located?

Happy2Play

Should it create nfo file when I edit the overview?

Only if you have "Save artwork and metadata into media folders" enabled per library.

Only if you have "Save artwork and metadata into media folders" enabled per library.

Ok, I didnt have that in the folder options, lets see if that fixes it

Nonetheless you still shouldn't be having this problem no matter how you configure the setting. Can you try to figure out around what time it changes? Then we can look at the server log from that time frame.

Nonetheless you still shouldn't be having this problem no matter how you configure the setting. Can you try to figure out around what time it changes? Then we can look at the server log from that time frame.

Well it still reverts to something else than I edited, cos the linebreak (<p>) goes missing now.

how it looks now after it reverted:

https://i.imgur.com/ytOYfjS.png

Edited by uzbek

Happy2Play

Well it still reverts to something else than I edited, cos the linebreak (<p>) goes missing now.

Are there errors in the log when you do that?

You guys cant make this occur on your end? If you edit the overview and put like some random text there and <p> and stuff and then edit subtitles to make all the <p>'s disappear

Are there errors in the log when you do that?

Yes please try to capture the information requested. Thanks.

Where is the log I should look for?

Like anything I do just makes it reload the whole thing from somewhere (probably the nfo now) and the nfo doesnt have the linebreaks (<p>'s) in it. So it just blend the english overview to the finnish overview that I have added.

can you try making a different kind of change besides that? because we do not officially support html content in overviews so perhaps that is the problem.

can you try making a different kind of change besides that? because we do not officially support html content in overviews so perhaps that is the problem.

How do I make an empty line the way it would work?