TV Series Logo

Sammy

How to get a TV Series Logo like this:

userupload_2013_3604061381456819222.0215

Currently it is just 4 randomly selected TV Series Cover Art Images lined up side by side. Any way to change it? Is this something that the Emby Team could do?

TIA.

kanipek

I don't think you mean TV Series Logo - Is that what you want to see for you TV Show library icon/tile in the various apps?

If that is what you are looking to do it is simple:

http://localhost:8096/web/library.html

Click the 3 dot menu for that library and choose edit images. Should be self explanatory once you get there. If not hit me up.

I don't think you mean TV Series Logo - Is that what you want to see for you TV Show library icon/tile in the various apps?

If that is what you are looking to do it is simple:

http://localhost:8096/web/library.html

Click the 3 dot menu for that library and choose edit images. Should be self explanatory once you get there. If not hit me up.

Yes, I know how to do that but what I'm wanting to do is have an image similar to in my OP but filled with the logos for the shows in my actual library. Of course, on small devices it'll not really be visible but on a 60" screen it'll be fine, won't it?

I'd like to scrape my library and create the image without having to manually create the image.

kanipek

Yes, I know how to do that but what I'm wanting to do is have an image similar to in my OP but filled with the logos for the shows in my actual library. Of course, on small devices it'll not really be visible but on a 60" screen it'll be fine, won't it?

I'd like to scrape my library and create the image without having to manually create the image.

Ah. Now I get you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kanipek

I actually use that image for mine. Not sure how or if Emby could generate that

I actually use that image for mine. Not sure how or if Emby could generate that

Which image? The stock four cover art image or a collage?