How do I refresh Channel icons with ServerWMC?

lolento

lolento

Hello,

I made some icon edits via MyChannel Logo on my WMC, but for the life of me I cannot seem to figure out how to refresh these icon with ServerWMC.  Does anyone know?

the server has no way of knowing that your icons have changed. all you can do is delete them using the editor. then the next time the guide syncs the icons will be redownloaded.

Latchmor

I did this too and strangely upon deleting each logo in the web client editor the new updated one appeared instantly! It must cache the new logo somewhere?

Give it a go, it was a while ago I did this.

Cheers

Edited by Latchmor

• 3 weeks later...
allen00se

is there a way to refresh all channels at once? I recently added all my icons and none of them appeared in MediaBrowser3. I can go into the editor and pick a channel and hit refresh and the icon for that channel shows up, but using the refresh guide button on the livetv settings page does not make any icons appear.

• 5 months later...

Hi, i have the same scenario.  Has this situation improved and it is easier to ask ServerWMC to import the icons for MBS to serve?

Edit:

work-around was to first re-load ServerWMC channels (not sure this was necessary, but I did it anyway), reload the guide in MBS, go into MBS and refresh the metadata for each channel.  After that is finished, recycle MBS and all channel logos are then setup.

Edited by Kent