Samsung Orsay (E Series) Emby app

Navras

Hello

When installing according to the instructions I have removed other I needed application (defined in the same way with the other IP). Can emby be installed in another way?

During direct play, transcoding is activated when the audio track is switched. (In plex app on the same TV there is no such, the track switches immediately without video tampering and transcoding does not begin, direct play continues, but transcoding starts when you turn on subtitles. In emby with subtitles this does not happen) Can make it so that transcoding does not run when changing tracks?

Please add collections to the application (there is no such item right now)

And please add the Russian interface to the application. With this I can help, if you tell me how?

Thanks

FrostByte

Which version?  2.2.4?

Yes, you can install it from your own webserver.  Just download the zip and widget files from GitHub.  Instructions are in one of the pinned posts

There is already a collections.  You can get to them from the menu or the media folders

Unfortunately, this app is a third party app which is no longer developed.  There are a couple guys around who can make small changes, but the applications needs someone to actively pick it up if

Which version?  2.2.4?

Yes, you can install it from your own webserver.  Just download the zip and widget files from GitHub.  Instructions are in one of the pinned posts

There is already a collections.  You can get to them from the menu or the media folders

Unfortunately, this app is a third party app which is no longer developed.  There are a couple guys around who can make small changes, but the applications needs someone to actively pick it up if

Thanks for the answer. I do not know the version, the application was removed from the TV. Now I will look at how to install differently. I like everything in the application except for transcoding when changing tracks, if I could fix it, I would definitely switch to an emby server.

Again, looking at plex is quite possible and depends on the application itself

By the way, from all three of my devices, everything just got wound up only on the android TV box, but with the Samsung is unlucky, the Tizen does not yet have an application in my region, and the Orsay have problems with transcoding :((

FrostByte

What model TV do you have?  If it's an E-series then you couldn't load the Tizen store app anyway.  There is a way around the region issue though for Tizen

What model TV do you have?  If it's an E-series then you couldn't load the Tizen store app anyway.  There is a way around the region issue though for Tizen

I'm talking about different TVs UE40ES7507 Orsay and UE49KU6670 Tizen 2.4.0. I know that there is an installation using a change of region, but it does not suit me either. Well, I do not mind waiting for the world version, I hope it will soon))

• Like 1