GameBrowser metadata not stored in media folders

grimy55

I'm starting to play around with the GameBrowser plugin, setting up my config as indicated in the online guid (https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/16380-gamebrowser-guide/)

Everything runs good except that the metadata are not stored along with the game files in their respective folders.

I suspect I did not indicate I wanted this behavior on my first GameBrowser scan, so that the metadata are stored in the Emby folder instead and are stuck there.

In other thoughts and/or solution?

I suspect I did not indicate I wanted this behavior on my first GameBrowser scan, so that the metadata are stored in the Emby folder instead and are stuck there.

Hi, yes this sounds right. Once you change the setting it will only apply to new metadata downloads going forward. 

Thanks. Actually, adding new games and their metadata do not appear in the media files neither...

Is their anyway to reset the game library so that I could try and see if the metadata are stored the way I want?

I'm talking about a library of 10 games or so, so I don't care clearing the metadata