Ember Not Pulling Movie Details

Scott310

Scott310

hey @@7illusions,

Hope you are doing well.  I just wanted to report that suddenly yesterday Ember stopped pulling the movie details for mos of my collection.  Also for the movies that don't get their info pulled the video backdrop also does not work and it does not recognize that there is a trailer available.

I will post whatever logs you need.  I tried restarting the server and doing a full library scan but the issue persists.

Thanks for looking into this.

post-4444-0-00737400-1517248680_thumb.png

Happy2Play

Does that happen for all your movies?  I can only get that to happen on one movie, the rest dispaly overview and trailers.

Happy2Play

I have found a couple more, it is wierd as it is random with media added a week ago and new media, majority work but some don't.  I am on beta server so not sure if that has any affect.

Scott310

I am also on the beta server.  Yeah I thought it was just new media but I looked at some of the oldest in my collection and the problem is there too.  I checked emby theater and the problem isn't happening there.

Jdiesel

I don't know if it is related at all to the issue with Ember but I've noticed this error popping up recently in my logs. I haven't used my Roku in a few days so I don't know if it is having issues with pulling movies details. Probably not relevant to your issue...

2018-01-29 12:58:17.648 Error App: Error in RokuMetadataProvider.HasChanged
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.70.5
	Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
	Operating system: Unix 4.4.0.104
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 8
	Program data path: /var/lib/emby
	Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_EnableRefreshOnDateModifiedChange()'.
	   at RokuMetadata.Providers.RokuMetadataProvider.HasChanged(BaseItem item, IDirectoryService directoryService)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.HasChanged(BaseItem item, IHasItemChangeMonitor changeMonitor, IDirectoryService directoryService)
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at RokuMetadata.Providers.RokuMetadataProvider.HasChanged(BaseItem item, IDirectoryService directoryService)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.HasChanged(BaseItem item, IHasItemChangeMonitor changeMonitor, IDirectoryService directoryService)
Edited by Jdiesel

Scott310

I did some clicking through my collection and this is happening to about I'd say 80 percent of my collection.  It just suddenly started happening.  Everything was working fine for the longest time. weird.

Scott310

Just here to report back:  Not sure is @@7illusions got involved or if the latest beta fixed the issue, but it seems to have fixed itself.  I am not seeing the issue anymore.