Dashboard and Server Problems

richwphillips@yahoo.com

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Not sure what happened to my original post there. Oops. Anyway. I can't get the dashboard or the library to load on my Windows laptop. It was working fine this morning. Then the links that are usually on the left side of the dashboard (settings, etc) disappeared while the rest of the dashboard was still visible. Now when I try to access the dashboard or the library, all I get is a blank screen.

richwphillips@yahoo.com

I'm apparently so technically challenged that I keep typing a reply out and then posting nothing! Clearing the cache did the trick so thanks a lot, Jordy. And thanks to you too, Luke. I know you're really busy, but you always take the time to respond quickly when newbies like me have issues. And you don't make people like me who are are less tech savvy than yourself feel stupid. It's a refreshing change from many other tech sites and I'm sure I'm far from the only newbie who is very grateful for that.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I'm apparently so technically challenged that I keep typing a reply out and then posting nothing! Clearing the cache did the trick so thanks a lot, Jordy. And thanks to you too, Luke. I know you're really busy, but you always take the time to respond quickly when newbies like me have issues. And you don't make people like me who are are less tech savvy than yourself feel stupid. It's a refreshing change from many other tech sites and I'm sure I'm far from the only newbie who is very grateful for that.

Do you have any browser add-ons?  I have seen this blank post before.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/51919-testing-posting-capabilities/?p=501623

richwphillips@yahoo.com

Yes I do. I use Chrome with a number of extensions, including adblock. Thanks for the info, Happy2Play.